23

CHAPTER 23

Instagram, IMessage & real life

@ivyhermes

Liked by paytonmoormeier, addisonre and 47 483 others

Ivyhermes mood 🍒

Joshrichards The atmosphere of this pic reminds me of that photo you sent me this morning 🤫🥵
Ivyhermes 👄
user but - they are dating or not????
user maybe they are sex friends?
user *🔞🔞🔞*

Avani demon 😈😈😈
user a cute demon :)

Kyliejones love this pic 😌🤘🏻
Ivyhermes ilysm 😌💕

User What else can you do with this tongue? 🤫
joshrichards HAHAHA, Go back to bed, Jivy for life.

Oliviarichardz my bro is so lucky 🥵

Nessa
My manager told me that we had to get back together, to create a merch together he talked about it with your manager and he agrees.

Josh
I can't 👋🏻

Nessa
They don't ask for your opinion, you have to.

Josh
Why do I have to create a merch with you?

Nessa
Idk, maybe because everyone stan Jessa :)

Josh
Haha, no.

Nessa
Idc about your opinion.
I'll be at the Hype house
at 11am see u tomorrow.

Josh's pov

I was in deep shit, I had to get that shit idea out of my head when things were going well with Ivy...
I wasn't supposed to tell Ivy, she's currently with Kylie at the mall and I had to send her a message...

Josh
Ivy?

My little demon 👄
Yup??

Josh
We have to stop everything,
We have to stay friends...

Ivy's POV

I was shocked by the messages he had sent me, my heart broke into a thousand pieces.
For the umpteenth time I was taken for a fool.

I'm such an idiot! Of course, flirting with Josh Richards was to be expected...

I fell down on the red sofa in front of the dressing room where Kylie was.
I started rereading his message to make sure I wasn't crazy.

But after rereading his message a dozen times, tears came to my eyes.

The curtains of the dressing room opened, revealing Kylie in a tight red dress.

- tadaam! What do you think... wait... Are you crying?

- No, I just have a little dust in my eye...

A moment of silence settled in as Kylie looked at me unconvinced.

- He wants us to stop everything... I said, sniffing, I AM SO IDIOT! I EVEN SEND A NUDE TO THIS FOOL!

- Are you talking about Josh? What the hell-

- Kylie... I don't want to go back to Hype House tonight... Can I sleep at your place...?

- Of course you can. Well, don't worry, I'm sure a good smoothie can fix all that !

Kylie smiled at me before she went back into the dressing room to change.

We were on our way to Kylie's, I still had my kiwi and apple smoothie in my hand.

- The worst part is, he didn't give me any explanation! Just that we had to stop everything...

- you'll find better than that asshole I'm sure ! Don't worry, Kylie said, stroking my back.

We had arrived at her house, I came to say hello to her mother before Kylie invited me up to her room.
She took a sweater and shorts out of her wardrobe and put it on the bed.

- You can put it on to sleep if you want, and as usual the bathroom's at your disposal.

I nodded up and down as I wiped the last tears from my cheeks.

I then took my phone in my hands while Kylie was washing her hands.
No notification, not even an explanation from Josh.

I sighed, then collapsed on the bed.

Sad :'/