19

CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

Real life & Instagram

The day went by quickly, and all I could think about that short day was Josh...  This guy was haunting my thoughts and I couldn't take it anymore.

I walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen where Josh was cooking, it was surprising he's not the cooking type.

I shrugged my shoulders before taking a drink from the bottom of one of the many cupboards and filling it with orange juice.

Josh sighed before abandoning his chicken and walking towards me.

- Ivy?

- What?

- About this morning...  It was a misunderstanding. I didn't mean to tell you that.  Your body is perfect and beautiful and sometimes desirable...  He said, losing himself in his thoughts.

I began to frown and laugh slightly.

- Uh, no!  Your body is not desirable!

- Oh...  It hurts me what you're telling me now...

- No offense, it's just that what I said was out of line, that's all...  I mean, I never meant you were fat...  That's all I meant.

- I forgive you...

Josh sighed before he twitched his fingers. He seemed nervous now.

- And can I ask you something?

- Yes, you can.  I answered him.

- Can you meet me on the pool deck at 7PM?

- Yeah.  I'll do that.

- Cool, and dress nice, but don't overdo it!

I smiled and went up to my room, it was 6pm and I had to start getting ready.

It had taken me several minutes to decide on this outfit:

I straightened my hair and then decided not to wear makeup

I didn't know what Josh had in store for me, but I was expecting something that wasn't going to look like him...

It was 6:50 p.m. if I arrive a little early is he going to be mad at me?  No, I don't think so...

I walked down the stairs, suddenly a smell of chicken tickled my nostrils.

I walked to the terrace and saw a well set table, it was dark and a few candles lit up the dark terrace...

I immediately heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and saw Josh rather well dressed, he had a grey turtleneck with beige pants.

- Oh, you're early.

- Yeah, I am...

Josh put his hand on my lower back and invited me to sit down.  It was just like in the romantic movies and I didn't mind, especially since it all came from Josh.

- Well, I didn't put any wine on, you're not old enough yet, so I put some champomy.

I laughed, he was so thoughtful.

Josh put his hand on a metal bell covering a dish.

He lifted it up and let the chicken he was making appear, around it were some salad leaves with tomatoes.

I really didn't know what this dinner meant, whether it was love or friendship, although I hoped it was love, but whatever, I'm just happy to spend time with Josh.

He took out his phone and took a quick picture.

@joshrichards

Liked by Ivyhermes, nessabarrett and 69 967 others

Joshrichards date with @ivyhermes 💕💐🥂

User omfg- a date!!!

Ivyhermes So it's a date?
joshrichards yup 😌<3

Taylerholder It's cool that you're following my advice.
joshrichards it's not your advice
TaylerHolder 🤡🔫

Nessabarrett He did the same thing to me and now he's left me.
joshrichards No, for our first date I invited you to Macdonald's :))
user I'M SCREAMING! *NESSA HAS LEFT THE FUCKING CHAT*

Avani cute 🥺
Ivyhermes I think so!! <3

User Future couple!! JIVY IS BACK GUYS!

I then put my phone on the beautifully decorated table.

I turned my attention to Josh, who was looking at me with stars in his eyes.
It was the moment I'd dreamed of so much.

I didn't know if we would finally confess our feelings to each other.
I knew he loved me, looking back on the night he was drunk, he had told me he loved me.
I didn't know if I should believe him because he was completely drunk, but I remembered that you just tell the truth when you are under the influence of alcohol.
And this date he had prepared confirmed my doubts.