40

CHAPTER 40

Real life

- Josh, I love you...

The brunette looked at me shocked, it took him a few seconds before he realized what I had just said, Josh approached me and slipped his hand on my cheek.
His light blue eyes met mine, a smile appeared on his face, when suddenly and unexpectedly, Josh put his lips against mine.

The touch gave me chills, I hadn't been that close to him in a few months, and now I could finally hold him tight, touch him, kiss him...

I missed the feeling of being close to him so much... I loved him and I never wanted to leave him again...

Our hearts were beating as one, and butterflies formed in my belly...
I felt good in his arms...

But our lips finally fell off for lack of air.
I gently raised my eyes to him.

Then I put my hand on his hand on my cheek and whispered a few words.

- Let's go home, please...

Josh smiled at me and then took my hand to interlace our fingers, then we started walking out of the airport, hand in hand...

- Ivy, I wanted to apologize for everything I've done... When I spoke to you wrong, or when I kissed Nessa and-

- Josh, let's not talk about this anymore... please.

Josh nodded, and we got into the first cab that came in the direction of the house.

The ride was quiet, and I was getting tired.
I put my head on Josh's shoulder and closed my eyes...

Very short BUUUTT THEY'RE FINALLY DATING y'all actually : 🤯🤯🥳🥳🥳

and your stomach : 🦋🦋🦋🦋