31

CHAPTER 31

Real life, Instagram and IMessage

It was 10:00 in the morning and Nick was on his way over.
I was pretty happy to be able to see him! I've been talking to him a lot for a few days and he's really nice.
I was on the couch watching TikTok with Avani, when suddenly the door of the house opened.
I immediately turned my head and saw Nick with Jaden who had gone to the airport to pick him up.

I smiled when I saw the blond man enter the house.
I got up and came to say hello.

Josh's POV

Nick had just arrived, I was in the kitchen when I saw Ivy get up and walk over to Nick to give him a hug.
Nick put his hands on her lower back.

What a asshole... They'd been talking for two days and they look like they'd known each other for years.
I was disgusted to have lost Ivy so easily.

I left the kitchen and went to my room, I really didn't want to give that idiot a proper welcome.

@nickaustin

Liked by Ivyhermes, dixiedamelio and 39 583 others

Nickaustin hewo ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Ivyhermes stop being so attractive! 😳😡
➪ nickaustin sorry :/
user they're so cute!

Dixiedamelio bestie <3

User I can't believe after everything Josh's done for Ivy, she's not talking to him anymore!
user Ivy doesn't talk to Josh anymore because Josh hurt her a lot! So don't talk nonsense!

Avani jAwLiNeEEEeee
Ivyhermes the reason why he's so attractive-

Paytonmoormeier I think a girl is falling in love...
user @ ivy
nickaustin who? 🤔

User Josh vs Nick, whos' your fav?
user Josh is so fucking attractive with his beautiful eyes!
user whuuut??? No Nick is 10000000x more attractive with his blond hair omfg-
Ivyhermes nick 🤐
*liked by nickaustin*
user omfg @joshrichards
*liked by joshrichards*
user uh- Josh has seen Ivy's answer ☕☕☕☕