35

CHAPTER 35

Real life & IMessage

Josh's POV

I was watching Ivy leave the room with Nick...

- congrats richards, and this is how you're gonna get Ivy back? Dixie said as she walked out of the room.

I've been feeling empty since she left... I felt like there was no chance of getting her back, that it was over...
And just thinking about her and Nick made me sick.

And when I think back to before when I hit her, I wonder how I could have done that?
Was the love I feel for her blinded me like that?

I miss her so much, her voice, her smile, her presence, her laughter... I miss all of her, so much that I can't sleep at night...

I could find any way to get Ivy back, nothing would work, she hates me now...

That girl drives me crazy, crazy in love with her...

@joshrichards

Liked by paytonmoormeier, Oliviarichardz and 91 385 others

Joshrichards "I remember every words you told me, I can't stop think about it"

User is he okay?

Oliviarichardz BRO WHY ARE U POSTING THIS KIND OF PIC JUST TALK TO HER SERIOUSLY OR I KILL YOU
joshrichards kill me
Oliviarichardz wtf-
user So Josh is really bad...

Ivyhermes I wish I could go back to the day I met you and just walk away because honestly, it would've saved me so much hurt and pain...
joshrichards I'm sorry...
Ivyhermes stop being sorry
user So the Jivy is really over? :-(

User bud are u ok?
joshrichards I'm fine :)

Avani y'all make me sad... :/

TikTok drama
A

pparently Nick Austin and Josh richards would have fought last night and Ivy hermes has spoken about her relationship with Josh under his Instagram post

|
User
Everyone defends Josh but let's not forget that Josh has made Ivy suffer a lot and that she has the right to be happy with Nick now.
|
Ivyhermes
*answer to user*
Ily beb, ty <3

Ivy's POV

I was with Nick watching TikTok, I was having a good time with him and it was getting late.

- I think I'm gonna turn in... I'm tired... I say with a yawn.

Nick nodded his head and got out of my bed.

- Nick...

- yes? He said, turning around.

- I had an amazing time with you tonight... Thank you again...

- You're welcome, princess... Good night.

- Good night, I said with a smile.

Nick turned off the light and walked out of my room towards his own.

Suddenly my phone started vibrating.

*Josh Richards just posted a new picture*

I then clicked on the notification that sent me back to Instagram.
A picture of Josh appeared before my eyes, I let myself be obsessed by his beautiful ocean eyes.
I sighed as I read the caption.

I then decided to comment under his photo

“I wish I could go back to the day I met you and just walk away because honestly, it would've saved me so much hurt and pain...”

And only seconds later, I got a reply from him saying he was sorry.
I then answered him quickly and turned off my phone and put it against my heart.

A tear began to flow down my cheek as I thought of him...
Then I gently fell asleep...

Thx for 20k u guys are amazing ily! <3