14

CHAPTER 14

Real life

My alarm clock had just rung, informing me that I had to get up to get ready.
The weekend had gone by quickly, I feel like I didn't spend much time with my friends.

But I hope to enjoy it more during the weekend this week.
I got up, folded my blanket over my bed and went to get a simple outfit, a black tank top and dark blue high waist jeans.

I quickly took a quick shower, brushed my hair and teeth, then left my room and walked down the stairs.

I kissed my parents and left the house on my way to school.
Suddenly my phone rang.
I took it in my hands and turned it on.

It was a message from Kylie telling me she wasn't coming today.
I sighed angrily before I told her it was okay.

I finally made it to school, put my phone in the back of my bag, walked to my locker and picked up my science book.
But I could feel the looks on my face...  It wasn't new, but this was different.

As I was closing my locker, Amy, a girl from my class, came up to me.

- Hey!  Ivy, did you see what Josh posted yesterday on Twitter?

- No. What is it?

Suddenly the bell rang

- Oh, I have to go...  I exclaimed, will you show me later?

- Yeah, no problem.

I smiled at her and walked off to my class.
I entered the room, and then the teacher came in too.

I opened my book and took a pen and started working.
But the eyes on me kept on me, and I wondered what Josh had posted on the networks so that everyone would look at me that way...

Curiosity will kill me.

I discreetly took out my phone, turned it on and pressed the "Twitter" application, I went to Josh's profile, first I saw his tweet pinned and then, going down a little bit, I saw his last tweet which had accumulated more than 3M likes in only 7 hours...

Then I read his last tweet "I love her and she don't care, buds tell what must I do..."

My heart started pounding in my chest cavity...

- oh my God...  I said out loud.

The teacher laid his eyes on me, I quickly put my phone on my thigh.

- Is there a problem, Miss Hermes?

- No, nothing...

The professor approached me and saw my phone under my thigh, he raised an eyebrow before speaking.

- You use your phone in my class and you allow yourself to shout in class?

- Sorry, sir...

- I don't care about your excuses, get out of my class.

- But-

- No, get out now.

I just put my head down and put my things in my bag and leave without arguing until I get a more serious punishment.

I'm leaning my back against the wall, thinking about what I've just read...

My heart wouldn't stop beating fast as I made hundreds of scenarios, some more hallucinating than others.

I chewed my lips and then jumped up and down the empty hallway.

- he loves me! he loves me!  He loves her!  No, wait, Ivy!  How can you be sure he's talking about you?  Maybe I should ask him?  No, I'm gonna sound like an idiot...  But it has to be me...  He made it very clear that he doesn't love Nessa anymore and he didn't talk to any girls besides me and the Hype House girls...

Ohh!  What am I supposed to do?  Well, go text him, Ivy!

I picked up my phone and went to the messenger app.

HIIII!
I just wanted to tell you that I released a new story about Nick Austin "lose my mind" so feel free to go see it would really please me!