ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 ♠

Hey guys! Um, y'all didn't want angst, but here we go!

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

Today was the set date for the surgery. I saw Suna become more relaxed as the days went by, relieved that his mom would be alive.

'Thats good, as long as your happy'

I walked to go home and change when Suna tapped my shoulder. He was smiling, so I forced one too.

"Hey Chibi, today's my mothers surgery!"

"Oh, yeah! Im sorry im in a rush i have to go!"

"Ok bye short stack"

"Bye stripper pole"

I turned away from him and once I was out of his sight, I sprinted to my house, slamming the door behind me. I ran upstairs to get changed, grabbing the letter I wrote to Suna. I ran out the door, taking a breath. Walking to the hospital, I looked around, hoping it wasn't the last time I would see it.

Finally seeing the stark white building, I walked inside talking to the receptionist. She ushered me to a room and gave me a change of hospital clothes to get ready for the surgery. I pulled on the gown, shivering at how little it covered me. I sat on the bed, waiting for surgery.

Soon the nurse came in and greeted me.

"So Ms. Y/N, are you ready for the surgery?" I nodded, then the thought crossed my mind. I pulled out the letter, holding it in my hands.

"Can you, um, give this letter to her son? I may know him, just can you give it to him after the surgery?" She nodded, understanding my request. She ushered me out of the room and into room that was bleached clean. She patted the surgery table and I climbed onto it, feeling the cold surface underneath me.

"Alright, right now the family is saying their goodbye's to the patient. Do you have anyone you'd like to say goodbye to, any family." I shook my head, gripping the edge. She smiled weakly and turned around, leaving me in the room with the machines. 

They soon rolled in his mom who looked worse than ever, and I winced. I took a deep breath and steadied myself and laid on the table. I faintly heard the doctor talk to Suna and his father, and they left. The nurse told me about the anesthesia, but I could barely hear her over my thoughts. Next thing, She placed a mask over my nose and mouth and told me to breathe. I sucked in the air, instantly feeling drowsy. There was only one thought in my brain as my eyes slowly closed.

'If I don't make it, someone please take care of my Rin'

(Suna's Pov)

"Alright Mr. Suna, are you guys authorizing for this surgery to proceed." We nodded and he swiftly walked inside, leaving us in the waiting room. I fidgeted with my fingers, nervous for my mom. My dad placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Its ok Rin, she will be fine. All we can do is pray" I nodded, calming down. 

Hours ticked by as I scrolled through my phone, occasionally texting Osamu out of boredom. I sighed and finally put my phone away, closing my eyes. I nodded off to sleep as the sounds of the hospital surrounded me, idle chatter, clicking of keys from the receptionist, and tapping of feet. I almost fell asleep but a voice interrupted me.

"DOCTOR, WE NEED A BLOOD TRANSFUSION! 304'S DONOR'S ARTERY HAS JUST BEEN NICKED!"

'Wait, 304? Isn't that my moms number?'

I glanced at my father who wore the same worried expression on his face. We both shot up, running to the room, standing outside. The nurses and doctors were running in and out, shouting things at each other.

"HURRY, SHE'S LOSING BLOOD QUICK!"

"Alright! The blood should be pumping into her now!"

"Its not working, her heart is slowing down!"

My heart stung for some reason and my eyebrows were furrowing. A nurse came out of the room, and I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Ma'am, do you know who the donor is? Maybe I can get their parents or something?" The nurse nodded, checking the clipboard she was holding.

"Ah yes, her name is-"

She was interrupted by yelling in the room.

"GET THE DEFIBRILLATOR! HER HEARTS GIVING UP!"

"SHE'S FLAT LINED!"

The nurse dropped the clipboard and ran back inside. The room had gone into chaos, people running back and forth. I picked up the clipboard, flipping the pages to look for a name. I scanned through the donor page, fear spreading through my body.

Donor Name

F/n L/n

Sorry for the cliffhanger! I love you guys and please check my recent conversation, it has some things about the recent BLM. 

Stay Safe!

Author Chan