Hyuga x Reader

You were childhood friends with Hikaru and Hyuga, with Hikaru being a year older than you and the red head. You guys are neighborhood friends, and you practically grew up together. That being said, you were also a blader and another member of the Bombers. You liked Hyuga, but he was innocent and oblivious like Valt was at his age. You didn't mind though, you thought Hyuga was perfect the way he was. Hikaru being Hikaru, he found out about your crush on Hyuga before you even realized it yourself. What a kid.

Anyways, you guys were training with Honcho being the coach. Hikaru was facing Honcho, declaring he found a way to beat Roktavor. Hyuga went to argue against Hikaru going first, but Hikaru was too determined to take no for an answer. Hyuga slid over you guys questioning his brother.

"Is he mad or something?" he asked. You all sweat dropped.

"No, he's determined," Raika answered. This made you put a hand on Hyuga's shoulder.

"You'll be able to battle Honcho when Hikaru is done. I know you two can beat him!" you told him. Hyuga's face lit up at your words.

"Yeah!" he agreed. You chuckled at his cuteness. Both of your attention was focused on the battle. After following his plan, Hikaru beat Honcho.

"Persistence pays! I did it!" he exclaimed as he pulled his signature pose. Everyone cheered for Hikaru's victory.

"I'm next!" Hyuga raises his hand.

"That's all for today," Honcho said.

"Huhhhhhh??" Hyuga looked disappointed.

"I want to show you guys something cool," Honcho winked. He brought you all to the wbba. building telling you, Hikaru and Hyuga that you guys were allowed to practice there. Hyuga ran ahead babbling about how he got to battle Valt and Silas. Rantaro was obviously upset about that.

"Don't forget about me too ya brat!" he called after him.

"Hey Hyuga, wait up!" you chased after Hyuga. Honcho smirked at you two as he watched you try to catch up to Hyuga.

"This is the beginning of my story!" Hikaru pulled off his signature pose once again. The group started walking into the building without him.

"wAiT fOr mE yOu GuYs!!" Hikaru yelled at them.

~Time skip brought to you by Silas winning the battle against Hyuga~

Ranjiro and the other bladers walked in as Hyuga was glaring daggers at Silas after his loss.

"I going to blow you guys away, Hikaru and Hyuga!" Ranjiro declared. Hikaru only grunted in response. Then Ranjiro noticed Hyuga wasn't paying attention to him and was looking at Silas instead. You could only chuckle at the scene playing out in front of you. You watched as Ranjiro yelled at Hyuga to pay attention to him and Hyuga ignoring him. You noticed Honcho smiled at them as the door opened and Valt walked in.

"Hey!" Valt said.

"Valt!" Hikaru said surprised.

All of the bladers were lined up as they listened to what Valt had to say about the upcoming tournament. Of course, Hyuga was still glaring at Silas and Ranjiro was still looking at Hyuga. Hyuga was making faces at Silas while Silas was trying to ignore him. Eventually, Silas made a face back at Hyuga which startled him, but then Hyuga got him back and caught Silas off guard. After he recovered, he pushed his glasses up his nose. You smiled and thought about how much you loved the spiky haired boy and his recklessness. You watched as Hikaru called Hyuga and Hyuga gave Hikaru the same face he gave Silas.

"What's with your face?" Hikaru asked him as he took a step back.

"Hya?" Hyuga made a weird noise as he returned from his trance. Hikaru went over what Valt had said which caused Hyuga to grab Hikaru's hands out of excitement. Then he pointed to Silas.