Yandere!Delta x Reader

//Yandere Delta requested by Newts_Girl I apologize in advance because I've never written a yandere one shot before so I'm really sorry if it's bad or people are ooc but I hope you enjoy anyways//

Today was a usual day, everything was going normal. Delta and Arman were battling, Ichika was ref, Taka was streaming the battle while you, Uncle and Dante were watching. Delta won the battle with a burst so you ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Delta! You did it!" Delta gave a small smile and hugged you back. Then you released Delta and walked over to Arman who was on the ground reaching to pick up Ashindra. Once he stood up and put Ashindra back together, you patted him on the shoulder.

"That was a good battle Arman. You put up a good fight." you told him.

"Thanks" he said as he gave a geniune smile.

"My turn!!!" Dante yelled. Everyone's eardrums were destroyed by now, but you chuckled anyways.

"(Name)! Battle me! Pretty please?" he asked. He gave you his little puppy eyes and you had to look away before you gave in. Before you gave an answer your eyes traveled back to him and boom, you gave in to his puppy eyes. You sighed.

"Alright, Dante. Let's go" you said.

"Yay!" he cheered. You both walked up the stadium and readied your launchers. Delta watched with a blank face while Arman went to go help Uncle cook. Throughout the battle, Delta watched you with eyes filled with love, though he wouldn't admit it to anyone else. Right after the battle was finished and you won with an over finish, you went up to Dante and gave him a quick hug, thanking him for the battle. Delta scowled internally but seemed unfazed on the outside. Then you walked up to Delta.

"Hey Delta, wanna come help Arman and Uncle cook with me?" you asked.

"Sure" he said. You both walked into the kitchen and saw Uncle boiling some food while Arman was cutting something up on the cutting board with a knife.

"Arman, be careful with that knife. Try not to cut yourself" you told him concerned.

"I'll be alright, (Name). Thanks"

"What can we do to help?" you asked the two as Delta walked up behind you.

"Hmmmm nothing really, it's just about done. How about you two go sit down and we'll be there with the food." Uncle told you two.

"Okay!" you said. Delta nodded and you grabbed his hand as you dragged him to the table. Delta smiled, happy he was getting your attention. It was quiet before Delta opened his mouth to say something. Before he could speak to you, Dante came tumbling in the room, babbling about how good the food smells. He took a seat next to you and greeted you both.

"Hey (Name)! Hey Delta!" he smiled.

"Hi Dante" you replied. You looked at Delta and saw him looking at Dante who was holding a conversation with chef Arman. His expression was his usual one, but you swore you saw his fist clench when Dante came and sat next to you. You thought nothing of it though.

A couple minutes later and the food was done. Everyone say at the table and began to eat while holding conversations amongst themselves. You noticed Delta was silent the whole time except for a fews grunts and nods when Dante asked him a question. Delta looked over to where the cutting board was and saw the knife Arman used placed on top of it. He then looked back at you and closed his eyes, finishing his food.

Once everyone was done eating, they all trained once again. It was a pretty average day in the life of the Victories, except for Delta. He was off all day, and you went to go ask him what was wrong.