Victories X Reader (Halloween)

{Happy Halloween everyone!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIOOOOOOOO! :D}

It was the day before Halloween and you still didn't have a costume. You weren't planning on going trick-or-treating or anything, but your brother's team was throwing a Halloween party. Of course, the older Zakuro sibling invited you, to which you accepted. Except, you didn't have a costume to go in. Your brother read you like an open book.

"Let me guess-"

"Don't guess if you already know" you interrupted Delta. He just chuckled in response.

"Come on (Name). We're going shopping. You're coming to the party in a costume whether you like it or not."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because Dante said to show up in costumes."

"So we're going off of what Dante says?"

"Yes."

"You're a big softy"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me!"

"I'm just going off of instruction."

"As if you wouldn't do it if Dante told you to even if it wasn't Halloween-"

"Come again?"

"You heard me the first time!"

"Why you-"

"Cut the crap, Delta. Don't act like you wouldn't do anything to make the kid happy. It's obvious you hold him dear to you."

"He helped influence me after all. It's the least I could do for being a jerk to him."

"Which is why you're a big softy!" Delta rolled his eyes.

"Let's just go-" He said. You laughed, knowing you won the argument. You walked over to the door, ready to leave with Delta close behind you. Before you could open the door, you felt a certain someone harshly flick the back of your head.

"Hey!" You turned to face Delta who had a huge smirk plastered on his face. You were about to wipe that smirk right off his face when he suddenly opened the door and walked outside, making his way to the store without you.

"Hey! Wait up!" You called out to him as you caught up.

--Time skip--

"(Name), every year. You wait until the last day to find a costume, but it takes you forever to choose one because you're indecisive." Delta sighed.

"Look, I don't know what I wanna be-"

"Just choose one."

"But I can't"

"But you can"

"I-"

"(Name) just pick a costume and let's go"

"...fine" you sulked. You chose (costume) and put your other choices back. You turned to Delta.

"Let's go" Delta nodded in response. You guys paid and walked out of the store, walking home.

You were quite satisfied with your choice of costume. And you were extremely excited for the party the next day. You got home with Delta, went to your room and tried the costume on. Then you walked out and asked Delta for his opinion.

"So, does it fit alright?" Delta looks at the costume then nods in response.

"Thanks!"

"You're welcome." Delta went back to minding his own business while you changed out of the costume and relaxed. Once you returned, you asked Delta yet another question.