Hikaru x Reader (School AU) Pt. 2

//A part two was requested by SHIBABHATTARAIL1968 so thank you!//

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock going off. You groaned, not wanting to get out of bed. You got up, brushed your hair and teeth, got dressed and ate breakfast. You were ready for school within no time and began walking. You walked to (f/n)'s house and picked them up then you both walked to school together. Once you arrived, (F/n) saw Hyuga and immediately ran up to him. They started talking while you walked up to Hikaru.

"Hey Hikaru" you said.

"Hey (Name)" he replied.

"Oh! (Name) this is Hyuga and Hyuga this is (Name)!" (f/n) introduced.

"Nice to meet you!" Hyuga said.

"Likewise" After that, the bell rang signaling everyone to go to their first class.

"I know we have different classes the first three periods, so I'll see you during lunch before math." Hikaru looked away from you and put a hand behind his head.

"Yeah, sure thing. Come find us at lunch, we'll sit together" you told him

"Yeah" You two looked at each other for a couple of seconds before you tackled him into a hug. Hikaru wrapped his arms around you and placed his lips on your head, giving you a subtle kiss. You smiled to yourself. You tried to pull away but Hikaru refused to let go.

"Hikaru I need to go to my lockerrr" you whined. Hikaru just gave you a mischeivous smile.

"I'm not letting go" You sighed. There was no fighting against him, so you relaxed into his arms. Then you both seriously let go of each other and parted ways.

~Time Skip~

It was difficult not seeing Hikaru for the first couple of classes, but you were relieved when you saw him at lunch. Though, sitting there with him was awkward. You and Hikaru sat in silence and ate while Hyuga and (f/n) talked the day away. You were thinking about Hikaru and what you meant to him. Yeah sure, he kissed your head both today and yesterday, but those could have been friendly gestures. You guys just met the day before and you weren't sure what to think. It made your head spin, really.

Hikaru was thinking about the same thing. You gave him a kiss on the cheek, but it wouldn't prove much if he didn't know the real meaning of the kiss. Was it romantic? Friendly? Or maybe just out if kindness? Hyuga and (f/n) noticed the tension and looked at each other. They exchanged glances before whispering. The rest of the lunch period was silent.

It was time for math and the walk there was even more awkward than lunch was. You tripped over your own foot and fell into Hikaru, who caught you like he did the day before.

"T-thanks" you stuttered.

"You're welcome" he looked away. You were both red. No more words were spoken as you walked to math. You both tried so hard to focus what the teacher was writing on the board, but it was impossible. Not only was the math boring, but your racing thoughts about Hikaru were hard to retain. You were getting frustrated. You ruffled your hair and put your head in your arms, ready to have a mental breakdown. You felt someone tap your shoulder and you looked up.

"(Name), a-are you okay?" Hikaru asked. His cheeks were turning red but they were ignored as yours turned red as well.

"Yeah, I'm fine" you said. Hikaru just nodded and looked back at the board.

After the bell rang, you got up, said bye to Hikaru and ran to your class with (f/n). You needed help.

Once you walked through the door and saw (f/n), you stomped to your seat and aggressively sat down. You faced (f/n).