Sparking Characters x Child!Reader

//I wanted to try something slightly different, hope you enjoy it!//

You were 5 years old, and your mother was walking you around town. You guys had just moved in and were getting to know the neighborhood. You and your mother went to the restaurant that was on the top of the hill. Once you stepped through the door, you were greeted with a woman with red hair.

"Welcome!" she said.

"Thank you" your mother replied.

Your mother and the woman began to chat since it was not as busy of a day as it usually was.

"So you guys just moved in?"

"Yeah, I've been taking my child, (Name), around town to explore in hopes we both get to know the environment better."

"That's great! Everyone here is really friendly, so I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about." The woman was kind and gentle.

A few minutes after talking to the woman, two kids came down the stairs and approached their mother.

"We're going out mom!" the one with the spiky red hair said.

"We'll be home later" said the other one with a blue mohawk.

Before they had the chance to leave, the red haired boy felt something poking his left cheek. He turned and was met with the little kid, that kid being you. You were poking his sun mark.

"Sun" was all you said.

"What's your name?" the blue haired boy asked.

"(Name)"

"I'm Hyuga Asahi!"

"And I'm Hikaru Asahi" You pointed at the both of them.

"Brothers" they both nodded in confirmation. You got off the chair, turned to your mother and pointed at the cheeks of the brothers.

"Sun" you said. Your mother looked at you and laughed.

"Those are called tattoos, baby." You stood on the chair and poked Hikaru's cheek this time.

"Tattoo" you said.

"Yes" your mother replied. You got off the chair and walked up to your mother once again.

"Mommy, I wanna go out too!" you said as you tugged at her sleeve.

"I'll take you out in a little while, we have all day sweetie" then she continued to chat. You pouted. The brothers whispered something to each other as they both grabbed onto each of your hands.

"We can take her out with us!"

"We'll take good care of her!" Your mother turned to the boys.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah!" the brothers said in unison.

"Yeah, it'll be good practice for them as well!" their mother said.

"Alright then, see you later (Name). Be good!"

"Okay mommy, bye bye" you waved to her as you walked out the door with Hikaru and Hyuga. Hyuga was the first to talk.

"So, do you know what a beyblade is?" You shook your head no. You were still too young to understand the concept. Hikaru began explaining to you what beyblading was. You were listening to him attentively, until you saw a butterfly. You chased it down a hill and onto the beach.

Hikaru went to chase after you but tripped over his own foot and toppled onto Hyuga, making them both roll down the grassy hill. Once they came to a stop, they looked around to see if you were there. Once they saw you staring at the butterfly that was perched on the sand, they sighed. Hyuga and Hikaru exchanged looks and grabbed your hands again.