Sparking Characters x Child!Reader (Pt. 2)

It's been about a week since you and your mother moved into the neighborhood. The Asahi brothers would come over your house to help unpack things everyday after their practice. Your mother and Mrs. Asahi became extremely close friends, so it was kind of obvious you saw the brothers often. Safe to say, you became fast friends with them despite your age difference.

Today, the brothers walked into your house around lunch time with Valt. Valt began to speak with your mother while you were trying to reach something on the shelf to make yourself something to eat. Hyuga walked up behind you, grabbed what you wanted and handed it to you with a smile.

"If you need help, just ask!" he told you. You nodded and smiled back.

"Thanks!" You began making yourself (whatever you want), then turned to Hikaru.

"Hika-kun, do you want some?" you held out your plate to him.

"No thanks" he said. "You eat it, you said you wanted to be like Silas right?"

"Yeah!" What that, you shoveled the food into your mouth.

"(Name)! Slow down!" your mom called out.

"Fowwy (Sorry)" you said, your voice muffled by the food in your mouth. Your mother sighed and looked at Valt.

"I have no issues with that, I can come along to watch them while you guys do whatever" she told him. Hikaru overheard them talking.

"We can watch them! They're in good hands. I promise you that"

"I have no doubt about that, Valt" your mother giggled. "I'm more concerned with them distracting you guys"

"Nonsense! We wouldn't have offered otherwise" Valt assured.

"Okay then, I have no objections"

"Great!" Valt turned to you and the brothers. "(Name) is coming to Spain with us!"

"What??" Hikaru and Hyuga yelled.

"Really?" Hyuga added.

"Yep!" Valt confirmed. You just stood there, confused as to what was happening.

"What's Spain?" you asked. Valt knelt down to your level.

"Spain is a country in Europe, the flight is about 14 hours. We're going there for beyblade training!" Your jaw dropped.

"So cool!"

"I know right!" Hyuga interjected.

"Come on (Name), let's pack up your stuff." you mother said as she began walking to your room.

"Coming!" you followed her.

~Time Skip~

You were boarding the plane with Hikaru, Hyuga, Valt and Honcho. You sat in between Hikaru and Hyuga. The plane engine started running which shook the plane, frightening you. You grabbed onto Hyuga's sleeve and gripped it tight, catching the attention of the red haired boy.

"(Name)? Are you okay?" The only response you gave was a nod.

"It's okay, it's safe! We wouldn't have brought you with us if we thought it was dangerous."

"He's right. Plus, that's just the plane engine, which allows the plane to fly. Without it, we're not going anywhere" Hikaru added. You relaxed.