Delta x Reader

Christmas was rolling around, and you didn't know what to get for your beloved boyfriend. You see, Delta was kind of reserved even around you, although he showed only you more of his sensitive side. He never really told you what he wanted for Christmas.

Keeping that in mind, you were currently walking around town with a scarf covering your face looking for something to get for Delta. You had asked Dante what Delta liked since they were close friends, and Dante said basically anything beyblade. That much was obvious, but you weren't going to break the boy's heart so you thanked him and went shopping.

You looked into the window of the bey shop you were passing, and decided to walk in to check it out. You banged your shoes against the carpet to get the snow off as the store bell went off, signaling someone had entered. You began looking around the store.

You saw lots of bey parts and lots of different types of launchers. You looked at the launchers, remembering how the grip on Delta's launcher was worn down and destroyed. You also recalled the extremely dirty rag he cleaned Devolos with, all of the filth on the rag coming from his bey after each battle. You grabbed padding for the handle of the launcher for Delta and got him a new rag to clean Devolos with. While you were at it, you got him a new ripcord as well.

You had no problem shopping for the rest of the Victories, Valt and Aiger and Gwyn since everyone was meeting up for the holidays, but Delta was proving to be quite the challenge for you. You were happy you were able to buy him something, but you also wanted to get him something that had special meaning.

You walked up to the cashier and paid for all of the items you bought. When you were done, you said goodbye and walked out of the store. You were going to begin walking around the shops once again to see if you could get anything else for Delta before you ran into a familiar face.

"Hey (Name)" you heard Arman call out to you.

"Hey Arman, what are you doing out here?"

"I need to get some shopping done for Gwyn, he's a tough person to shop for. Maybe a math book should do it? Nah, he already knows everything about the subject." You could tell Arman was struggling as well. "Anyways, what are you doing out here?"

"I was shopping for Delta. I got everyone else down, but Delta is a really difficult human being to shop for." Arman laughed at your suffering.

"Yeah tell me about it. 4 days of shopping for that guy." You both sweat dropped.

"Yeah, he's not easy."

"Who's not easy?" Speak of the devil, Delta walks up behind you two, scaring you both. You guys jumped as you turned to face him.

"D-Delta!" you said.

"Who's difficult now?"

"You!" was all you said before you covered your mouth. Delta smirked.

"How so?" Delta walked closer. You blushed.

"You're impossible to shop for!" Delta looked at you surprised.

"Yeah I had some struggles shopping for you as well." Delta turned to Arman with wide eyes.

"You guys don't have to shop for me" he said.

"We know!" you and Arman said at the same time.

"But we want to" he added. You nodded in agreement. Delta gave a genuine smile.

"Well, thanks guys." he said. You and Arman smiled back at him. With that, you all went back to shopping.

~The next day~

Today was Christmas and you managed buy Delta some things that you thought he would like (with the help of Arman, of course). Delta kept teasing you by trying to look at what you got him before he opened the presents. You playfully smacked him in the arm every time.