Valt x Reader

//Takes place in Season 1//

"Valt! You're late again!" you scolded him. Although, none of you were surprised. This happens EVERY TIME. He's either five minutes late to school or just barely makes it on time. He still throws you for a loop despite everyone being used to him being late all the time.

"Sorry, I slept through my alarm again" he scratched behind his head. You just sighed.

"Come on, let's head to class guys" Shu said.

"Yeah. I'll catch you guys after school for training" Daigo began walking to his class.

"Yeah, see ya guys later" Ken used Keru.

"Come on little man, we gotta go before we're late" Honcho told Valt.

"I'm not little!" Valt protested. You just snickered as you walked to your class as well.

"Bye guys" you said.

"Bye (Name)!" Valt yelled while Honcho gave a wave.

~Time skip~

After school, you went to the rooftop to meet with the bey club and train. Once you got to the roof, you saw Valt sitting on the bench looking at Vatryek. You walked up to him.

"Hey Valt, where is everyone?" He looked up at you and smiled.

"(Name)!" You were immediately squished in a bone crushing hug from the boy. After he pulled away he answered you.

"Honcho is staying in class for extra math tutoring while Ken is getting extra history tutoring. Daigo went to visit his little brother for a while and who knows where Wakiya is. Shu should be here soon though"

"Ah okay. Hey Valt?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna battle?"

"Of course I wanna battle!" his eyes sparkled. You giggled.

"Let's get to it then!" You both walked to either side of the stadium and pulled out your launchers. You put Valtryek and (b/n) in your respective launchers and got ready for the battle.

"Ready?" you asked him.

"Yeah!" he replied.

"3...2...1...let it rip!" Both beys flew out and glided across the stadium.

"Let's go Valtryek!"

"Get him (b/n)!"

Both beys clashed together then pulled away repeatedly. Each impact was a hard hit from both beys.

"Valtryek! It's time for a rush launch!"

Valtryek gave (b/n) an endless mirage of attacks and Valtryek showed no signs of holding up.

"(B/n)! Use (b/m)!"

Both (b/n) and Valtryek collided and held on for as long as they could before you both heard a burst sound. Both beys burst at the same time.

"Simultaneous burst finish, draw" Shu said.

"Oh hey Shu!" Valt said.

"Hey"

"When you did get here?" you asked.

"About 5 minutes ago, right after you guys started the battle."