Aiger x Reader

//Turbo/Chouzetsu spoiler warning (?)//

You were in your dorm room, looking out the window. You shared a room with your best friend, (f/n). You were doing your homework before (f/n) came up behind you.

"Look! There's Aiger and the Wild Bey Gang" they said. You looked up.

"Oh yeah it is" you replied.

"Go say hi to Aiger" (f/n) winked.

"No thanks" you said. (F/n) wasn't the only person who knew about your crush on the Achilles wielder, pretty much everyone knew about it. Well, other than the oblivious blader himself. He was too busy worrying about his own crush on you.

Aiger had already beat Phi, but you haven't spoken that much to him since Phi had broken Achilles. You supported him and hugged him, but you kept your distance since you didn't want to seem clingy.

While Aiger's resonance was corrupted, he told you that you were being too clingy and to let go of him before his battle with Hearts. You haven't bothered with him since.

Aiger was constantly worried about you, wondering why you randomly just stopped giving him hugs and talking to him like normal. He missed your company. He wanted to confront you about it, so he went to your dorm room.

While Aiger was heading inside the dorms, (f/n) was going for a walk but noticed Aiger walking through the building.

"Hey Aiger" they said.

"Hey (f/n), is (Name) in the room?"

"Yeah, gonna go talk to them?"

"Yeah, I don't know what's up. They just started avoiding me. It's not fair that everyone else gets hugs and I don't" Aiger pouted. (F/n) laughed.

"Well, you know where they are"

"Yeah, thanks"

"Anytime" and they both went their separate ways. Aiger arrived at your dorm room door and knocked. You were confused as to who was knocking.

"Y'know (f/n), you should have taken your dorm card with you that way you could get in without my assistance" you said while getting up and opening the door. You were expecting to see (f/n) with a sheepish smile but was met with Aiger with a confused face.

"Huh?" was all he said.

"Never mind. Is something the matter Aiger?"

"Actually, there is." Your eyes widened. You walked outside and shut the door. You turned to Aiger.

"So, what's wrong?"

"I just wanted to say I miss you. We haven't talked like we used to, just wanted to check up on you."

"Aiger, you... miss me?"

"Of course I do!" he said.

"I didn't think you did"

"How come?"

"Well, before your battle with Hearts you kind of pushed me away, I hugged you but I guess you were too fired up for a hug." You knew that wasn't the case, it was because his resonance wasn't stable and he didn't have a bond with Achilles. Aiger just realized that now.