Daigo x Reader

((This one shot takes place in the future :)
(C/n)- (Cat/Name)
(F/S)- (Favorite/Song)
Also sorry for the lack of updates, I'll try to update more T^T ))

You and Daigo have been together for as long as you could remember. Not just as lovers, but as children too. You both grew up together until one day you moved about for about 3 years. You ended up returning and reuniting with Daigo. He asked you out about 7 years ago, and you agreed.

Now, you guys were currently living happily as lovers with a shared apartment and a pet cat. Daigo, who was sitting on the couch, was petting the cat. You walked into the living room and looked at the sight, smiling as you walked into the kitchen unnoticed.

You then began to make a shopping list, since you needed to go get more food and supplies. It took about 30 minutes to plan out what you definitely NEEDED. You knew that you were also gonna get stuff that you didn't need, but WANTED. So you made the list your first priority while shopping. After you were done and ready to go, you walked into the living room and walked up to Daigo and the cat. You pecked Daigo's lips while petting the cat.

"I'm going out shopping, is there anything you need? Or want?" You asked.

"You're going shopping? I thought we were supposed to meet up with the Beyclub and their lovers later." Yes, the boys still referred to themselves as the "Beyclub", since they were the first and original members. Plus, it was something that they all held dear to themselves and each other.

"Yeah, but I won't be able to make it. I hope you have fun!" You turned around to go to the store, but Daigo grabbed your wrist.

"Wait a second" He said as he let go of your wrist and moved the cat off of his lap.

"I'll be right back." He walked to your shared room and changed into more presentable clothes, then came out and approached you.

"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go"

"You're coming with me?"

"Yeah. Whatever we do, we do together, remember? If you're missing the hangout then I am too. Plus, I wanna spend more time with you."

Hearing Daigo talking like this, your heart fluttered. You were sure that you were blushing, but you ignored it.

"Thanks a lot Daigo!" You said, happy he decided to join you. He kissed your cheek and opened the door, holding it for you.

You were stunned for a second, but recovered and walked out the door with Daigo. You both got in the car, and he drove while you blared music on the radio.

You arrived at the store and began searching for the items you needed. After a while, you found everything on list and started looking around for the things you might want or need in the future. Though, while you were walking past the women's clothing section, Daigo popped out holding a black dress against his body, as if saying he liked it and wanted to show it off to you. You just chuckled.

"Daigo, that would look adorable on you. But are you sure it's your type of clothing? I mean, wouldn't you prefer to wear white?" You teased.

"Nah, black's just fine with me" he smirked. You laughed as he disappeared back into the clothing section. You looked around and saw the section with books, so you walked towards that section. Once you reached the books, you started checking them out and reading the summaries. There were a few books that caught your eye, so you put them in the shopping cart.