•Chapter 1•

Suman's POV
The past few days have been really hectic for me. SHRAVAN. A wry smile takes over my facial features. How our relationship has taken a complete turn. From being best friends to complete strangers living under one roof. My eyes puffed and red from crying last night 🙂. Couldn't help it 😔. All the emotions are becoming too overwhelming.

Soon with all these thoughts, little did I realise that I had already reached the only place which could give me a pinch of solace. Sadly that also had subsided due to the incident when Shravan barged in calling me mean, selfish and insolent. How I wished I could tell him my agony, my pain, my helplessness.

I wish he could see through me. My facade. My heart felt heavier than it already was. I need a break. Slowly and steadily while I was approaching  the doors, a shadowing figure appeared on the wall. I scrunched my eyebrows together wondering who might be here right now as all of my staff was inside working on today's menu. Soon, when I turned around I caught a glimpse of the person whom I was least expected to cross paths with. All I could utter was "What are you doing here?"

Shravan's POV:

I woke up with a massive headache, it had become a daily chore now to come home late night drink till my eyes droop and walk to my room falling asleep unaware of the time and at the morning waking up with a headache with a lemonade kept besides me. I know who keeps it here everyday.

Someone who cares so much but shows so less. Sumo. My childhood sweetheart. The one who possesses the power to make or break me, the one who left me alone, the one whom I love even after everything she has done to me. Yes, I love her, how ironic I wonder to myself. I got ready to lazily carry myself to work.

My own independent law firm. My assistant brought me all the recent criminal cases for me to go through them once. How much ever I tried to pretend that I was busy working, the fact that all my attention was concentrated on the building located right besides me, more like on the person who works in that building. My gaze wandered over the window where she usually sits. There was no sign of her.

Instinctively, I followed my gaze to the parking lot where she parks her car everyday. The car was there in all its might. And so was the owner of the car. Her facial features expressed anger, a tinge of sadness and a slight hint of what I call fear?

I could bear any sight but this, fear was something that I  never thought she could show or exhibit as an emotion. What I saw next blew my mind. My jaw and my fist clenched on the thought of that person.
What the heck was he doing here?
Yes you guessed it right, it was Aditya freaking Ahuja!

_____________________________________________
Here goes the first update 💓
Read...
Vote...
Comment...
What do you think about the face off?
How will Suman react?
Will Aditya leave Sumannn?!
For further updates
Stay tuned!
Until next time!🌹