•Chapter 7•

Shravan's POV:
To say that I wasn't red right now would be an understatement. I was beaming with joy and happiness finally Suman confessed! I was so happy pick her up and twirled her around!

Soon there was a knock at the door. And Suman pushed me away retrieving back advancing towards the exit. I cursed under my breath, as I was enjoying our me time. As soon as she open the door her smile drop.

That's why I came face to face to Mr Ramnath Malhotra and Nirmala Malhotra. My jaw went rigid soon Suman turned around giving me a tight lipped smile which I knew was completely fake just when she took the queue to leave, I stumbled and held her wrist right in time.

I brought my hands to her waist and spoke in a harsh voice.
"Kya hua koi kaam tha?" Suman glanced at me worriedly maybe because of the tone of my voice however I cared less about that right now.

What if they were here to take Suman away from me? No, I won't let them. Soon mom I mean Nirmala Malhotra spoke," Shravan we're here to apologize to you for our wrongdoings we both just want for you to give us a last chance so that we can live happily together as a family."

Family. I chuckled humorlessly. "Last time I checked you had your own family which was the reason you got away from us, and this man right in front of me didn't care of having a family which is the reason we are here today, which is the reason we are in the situation like this so you both can kindly get lost.

I have someone with me now who can take care of me and loves me more than anyone of you could. I have Suman and I don't need anyone else. Right when I said this I felt a nudge on my shoulder, I caught someone staring at me, and I could hear her whispering to have a talk with them once as much as I hate it to say but I cannot deny her and I want to the mistake of going against her again.

I reluctantly agreed, and she soon got up when I caught hold of her asking her to stay. The whole time my parents reasoning me to give them another chance and someone was right there consoling me by a supportive squeeze to my hand once in a while. Frankly speaking I would be lying if I say I don't miss a family.

I also wished that someone will put me to sleep car racing my hair when I would have tough days at school or college however that never happened as I was far away in Oxford but even after returning back to India, sometimes I used to get jealous of Pushkar, how he had everything he wanted a loving father and protective mother always supporting him like a backbone.

I wished for something as surreal as that. I could sense the whole time Suman was staring at me with a hopeful glance. Hope, because she wanted me to forget them and move on with all the bad happenings in the past.

I knew she hadn't spoken about it however I was quick to read her eyes. By the end both of my parents were crying and I was by their side. I uttered the words which they wanted to hear from so long.

"I am willing to give both of you a chance, but I want mum to stay with us in the Malhotra mansion." She agreed without any further adieu I was slightly shocked as I was thinking about what happened to Aditya, note to myself to ask her about him once we are done with lunch, I don't want Suman to hear his name again.

All four of us went ahead and took our seats except for Suman.

"Shravan tum baitho main sabko khana parosne ke baad baithungi"

"To fir main abhi tab hi khaunga"

"Areyyy Shravan lekin...."

"Areyyy ooo puttarr tension lene di koi zaroorat naa haii itne naukar pade hai Ghar pe koi aur paros degaa"