•Chapter 9•

Suman's POV
It's been a few weeks since we visited Miss Shikha, and she had said that I was finally good to go. That night I had a best sleep of my life ever! I don't know why but the warmth that Shravan radiate something that makes me go to sleep instantly and it's very comfortable and soothing. From the past few days Shravan has been very busy with his new client and is usually occupied in the office with all the cases.

Lately he has been coming home by midnight till then I waited for him to have dinner with me. However, the day before he was so tired that he nearly collapsed on his bed. The next day when I was getting ready I discovered that he had already departed for his office. and by night when I was waiting for him to arrive so that we could have dinner together, once she returned he told me that he had some fast food and wasn't hungry now.

Care how tired hello I soon made the bed ready for him to sleep. Recently I also have been working on a very important order for 500 employees in a company who need their daily from PCT lunch.

Indeed I was very happy on recieving the order however, this is a big responsibility and I didn't want to risk it.already didn't have enough staff for us to have the 500 tiffins and its transport however somehow we'd managed to meet the ends. The past days I was so busy in delivering all the difference read completely forgotten about the last time I had eaten my meal.

Tiredness was a daily mood. And today, thankfully was the last day of the  week! Which means no deliveries tomorrow! Finally I could spend some time with Shravan and the family! My sequence of thought was broken when I felt myself being raised up in the air.

It didn't take me time to realise that it was Shravan. Once he put me down I asked," Kya baat hai aaj kuch zyada hi khush lag rahe ho?"
"Sumo! Tum bata bhi nahi sakti main itna khush hu aaj! Pichhle dino se jis case par main kaam kar raha tha! The judgement was passed today!

And guess what it was in our favour! This is my first high-profile case independently! I am so elated!"
With a fond smile on my face I pecked his cheek murmuring," I am so proud of you"
That's when Ramnath uncle hugged involved him in a bone crushing hug.

"Congratulations beta!" This went on with all the family members. When Lalaji spoke, "areyyy iss baat pe pakode tohh bante haii"
I responded saying, "haa sahi kaha aapne Lalaji main abhi aayi"
Preeti was there helping me out with the fritters when suddenly I felt a wave of dizziness rush over me.

I decided to ignore it, however when I turned around I saw everything moving around in hazy manner, I heard a vague voice," Dii, aap theek ho"
"Sumooo!...."
I could make out the rest of the sentence as I saw black dots taking over my vision.
****************************************
I woke up to the whole family gazing at me worriedly especially Shravan. Soon I came across Arora uncle who helped me to sit in  a upright position. He asked everyone to exit the room however Shravan insisted on staying back.

Arora uncle began," There's no reason to worry too much she fainted because of hypoglycemia. Suman when was the last time you had a proper meal child?"

Shravan looked at me with a concerned look.I bowed my head down as I knew I would have to hear a lot of questions after this.

"I had my breakfast the day before yesterday. I don't remember having anything else as a solid meal after that."
"Please make sure you don't do this often, it can be really harmful to your health."
"Yes Arora Uncle."