•Chapter 16•

^Meherma!^
SHRAVAN'S POV:

Looking at Suman's expression, one thing was clear she definitely didn't expect this!
To say that I felt miserable after all that I gave accused her of would be an absolute understatement. She deserved none of the ruckus that I created last night. I know I'll have to work hard in order to earn her forgiveness. All at the mere cost of not letting her go!

No matter what happens I won't be able to do in my whole lifetime. I got to know about all the pains, she took in order to make my birthday a day to remember and how I bring the reckless jerk that I am, ruined it all!

So today I planned to make her feel special and finally let go off all my insecurities which could lead upto any more problems in our already complicated relationship!

As soon as I saw her expression change from that of a surprised one to a nonchalant one, I understood, my love, the one and only, Suman Tiwari, oh chuck that, Suman Shravan Malhotra, was playing hard to get.

So much for attention huh?

She deserves every bit of attention though. And I am more than ready to spoil her rotten with all my love and care!

Finally, I broke the silence, " Ahem ahem, so, supposedly, I broke my beloved wife's trust with all my foolishness yesterday and now I am here to get it back! And before challenging me with any sort of threat, trust me, oops, or don't trust me, but I mean it anyway! That I will do anything and everything possible to get this apology."

"So what are you ready to do, Mr Shravan Malhotra?"

"Firstly, I need some precious time from my significant other's very very busy schedule, and if I manage to get that, maybe we'll be able to carry forward with our little "date night"

"Okay, date night I see! You know for a fact right that a date night is not going to be the only effort that you would have to put in, in order to win me and my trust both back?"

My eyes soften," of course I know Sumo and I am ready to bear all the brunt, for every single drop of tear that has left your eye, I want to change those tears of sadness into the tears of absolute joy and happiness. And I, my love, will do anything to achieve this!"

"Okay so what is the plan?"
"Impatient, are we?"
"Shravan, either you tell me straight away what ever you're planning or I get back to my orders"
"Nope nope , I am sorry! So may I ?" I asked forwarding my hand
I saw her hesitation, but didn't back down.

With her hand in mine, I made her sit on the front seat of the car. We moved to Smokin' Joe, her favorite pizza spot. And not to forget she was blindfolded as soon as she entered the car as I wanted all of this to be a surprise. After picking up everything needed. We moved back to our destination.

•~TIWARI HOUSE~•
~PRIYA TIWARI~
~NEERAJ TIWARI~
~SUMAN TIWARI~

Well I didn't have time to change everything! 😉

Carefully I walked her till the entrance.
"Shravan yeh kaisa mazak hai pichhle 2 ghanto se tum kahi na kahi ghumaye jaa rahe ho. Woh bhi aankhon pe patti bandhwake!"

" I SWEARRRR I will kill you if you don't let this black flimsy cloth off my face right now!"

She was too impatient to even hold her horses for few more moments. And when she opened her eyes. They instantly filled up with tears.