•Chapter 12•

Shravan's POV:
When I got up I saw besides me and found a pillow kept vertically. With a frown I kept the blanket aside and quickly got up, hastily moving towards the door of the bathroom to find it open? Where did she go?

I questioned myself. Without care of getting ready I am moved downstairs to find her preparing breakfast in the kitchen with mum accompanying her.

Not paying attention to my surroundings I quickly  ran towards the kitchen and engulfing her in my arms.

Worry laced my voice," What are you doing here early morning and why did you leave me alone in the bedroom?"

I saw her cheeks turning a deep shade of red
When she pushed away my hands and asked me to look around.

"Shravan sab log dekh rahe hai tum kya kahi pe par bhi?Aur subah nahi dopehar hone aayi haii!"

"I am sorry mujhe laga Tum kahin Chali gayi isiliye. Aage se kabhi bhi mujhe utha dena, bhale mein kitni bhi zid karun."

"Haa baba haa main utha diya karungi tumhe! Abb jao tayar ho jao. Lunch ke liye bhi baithna hai"
"Hmmm"

Reluctantly I made my way upstairs. After about half an hour I got down after getting ready. and I saw everyone at the dining table waiting for me to start with lunch.

Suman had prepared, all of my favourite delicacies such as sev ki sabji, mung daal ka halva and lastly she opened the lid only to reveal the  best of them all daal.

With extreme delight being radiated off my face. I asked Sumo, "Aaj hum poora din ek dusre ke saath spend Kar sakte hai pleasee!" I made a cute puppy dog face which she couldn't say no to.

However this time, I insisted on making all the arrangements for the hang out as I felt guilty about the incident which had taken place the other day . (You guys can imagine the episode 50 scenario when she goes on ranting about her Delhi plan!)

We had alot of fun I must say. Suman was telling up well with me. And was very happy, maybe I know better now than I ever did.

The sky was into crimsons and scarlets and the day was soon going to sone to an end. Both of us were sitting on the bonnet of the car having a load of kulfis placed in middle of us.

"Chalo woh game khelte hai!" I said
"Kaunsa game?"
"Areyy wohi game woh tum mujhe 3 questions puchoge aur mujhe unka answer dena hai Woh bhi ekdam sach!"
"Okay mujhe koi problem nahi hai"
"Okayy sooo I go first"
"Tumhara pehla crush"

"Tumhe Mera pehle crush kyun jaan'na hai?"
"Game ke rules hai batana padega sir Woh bhi sach"
"Achha Baba theek haii! Rohan Kapoor. Woh football team Ka Captain tha school mein Yaad hai?"

"Ohh haa tabhi toh tum Din Raat uski hi baaton mein lagi rehti thi!" I contoured my face into an expression of interest coupled with disappointment.

"Haaa exactlyyyyy! Lekin abb mere paas tum Jo ho toh mujhe Kisi Rohan Kapoor ki zaroorat Nahi hai"
"You never fail to amaze me Sumo!"
"Of course I am full of surprises! Achha chalo baaki Ka game hum gaadi mein continue karlete haii warna poochne mein Der ho jayegi aur phir mujhe dinner bhi toh banana hai!"