•Chapter 13•

Suman's POV:
Oh my goodness! The next week is Shravan's birthday. I surely have to plan something very memorable this is his first birthday with me after all!

I begin planning how I would be making all the arrangements for him for his birthday I hope that I get some ideas with the help of some event planner I recently heard about, the Kapoor event planners.

Purna suggested that they do their work very well in fact all the decorations and preparations for the party that day what done by the very same.

I contacted the event manager and thankfully they didn't have many clients to take care off since this was an off season. I suggested all my ideas however the person on the other side suggested that it would be great if we meet in person.

Agreeing to the demand, in half an hour or so I found myself at the gate of the event manager to my surprise it was my colleague during school times. Rohan Kapoor!

"OH MY GOD. So finally tumse mulaqat ho hi gayi Suman!"
"Tum bilkul Nahi badle abhi bhi waise le waise hi ho"
"Of course! Rohan the great Kapoor Kisi Ke liye Nahin badalta!"
"Achcha ab agar tumhari khud ki tarif ho gai ho toh kam per lag jaaye?"
"Sure why not!"

After about two hours of detailed discussion we were finally clear about our whole plan and now the only concern was its execution.
Rohan asked for my contact details in case he needs to ask something. I did the same and saved his number with the name "Rohini"

You never know if Shravan gets to know what would I do?! I don't want the surprise to get spoilt at all.

Shravan's POV:
Today I was completely drowned with work. By the end of the day I had absolutely no energy left in me to do anything. When I packed up everything moving towards PCT I only found her staff wrapping up the whole place. Later when I approached preeta she said that Sumo had departed in the evening itself and that she would directly come home.

I was a bit puzzled. Why would she do that?
She should have informed me. Huhh? That came out really possessive.

I rushed home only to find Suman preparing dinner in the kitchen. All I cared about is where was she all the evening, my hunger seemed to have subsided. Within a blink the dinner got over that's when Sumo and I finally were left alone.

I entered the room and I saw Sumo applying some body lotion all over her arms and legs.

So much for skin care huh?

I cleared my throat awkwardly. Finally mustering the courage to speak up,
"Wohh tum aaj PCT mein Nahi thi, Maine poocha Preeta se, toh usne bataya mujhe." I answered her non verbal question.
"Toh Kaha thi tum?"

Suman's POV:

"Wohh... Woh main.. main, mujhe actually theek Nahi lag Raha tha toh isiliye main doctor ke pass chali gayi abb tum Delhi Ka traffic toh jaante hi ho na isliye Ghar pe aane mein Der hogayi"

I was very sure that he hadn't even bought a word of what I said however to my surprise he nodded reluctantly! I quickly changed the topic and we discussed how was the day and what all cases did he deal with.

Maybe I dozed off in the middle but I bet that I felt a soft lingering touch on my forehead before i was completely into the deep oblivion.

|| A few days later||

The past days have been a blur. The work load coupled with the planning for Shravan's big day I have had almost the sleep that I am getting lately is not even equivalent to a goldfish.

Rohan suggested that it would be better if this comes as a complete shocker to Shravan ! So we've planned to pretend ASI f we completely have forgotten what the occasion is and all of us are carrying out our daily routine however but the end of the day the whole house will be decorated and then BOOM! I just hope everything goes according to the plan!

By the time I came home, I didn't see Shravan around at all. Mom told me that he would be returning late by midnight. I took this as an opportunity to explain my whole plan to celebrate his birthday. Everyone was quite excited. We are just about to retire to our respective bedrooms when I heard Ramnath uncle's voice

"Suman beta..."
"Jee uncle?"
"Beta uncle nahi, papa kaho and I was actually going to thank you for forgiving me and accepting all of this wholeheartedly."
"Arey uncleeee! I mean Papa aap aisi baate kyun kar rahe hai ?"

"Mujhe pata tha ki agar uss din maine tumhe rehne ko na kaha hota toh tum delhi chhod ke bhaag jaati. I am just so grateful to you. If it wasn't for you Nirmala and I would have lost Shravan long back"

"Papa promiseee me aap aage se yeh baat kabhi nahi nikalenge. And aap ko thank you bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai!"
With a genuine smile he patted my head lovingly before bidding me adieu.
By the time I reached the bedroom, I passed out due to the tiredness taking over my body. Tomorrow's a big day indeed

Shravan's Pov:
Suman was acting quite weird since the past days, when I checked she was also not visiting PCT that frequently, thankfully the tracker that I had installed was still there with her maybe stuck to one of her belongings.

On further inspection, I found her stopping by some corporate company office. "The Kapoor's event Planners"
Upon doing all the research I foudn out that the owner of the company was none other than ROHAN FREAKING KAPOOR himself!

What was Suman doing at his office!

Some unimaginably worse thoughts ran into my head which I shrugged vigorously. No maybe it was some client of hers. You never know. It was like I was telling it to myself more than anybody else.

I reached home late in the night only to find Sumo fast asleep. Getting into my boxers I was just about to turn off the light when her phone rang. I expected her to get up and attend the call however she didn't even move a muscle.

Alert enough not to disturb or ruin her sleep I quickly picked up the phone
"Rohini calling"
Who is Rohini? I've never heard this name before. Not wasting another second I picked the call. A male gruff voice spoke from the other end

"Ayeee sorryyy itni der raat call kiyaa wohh actually saare arrangements ho gaye haii don't worryy main sab sambhal lunga kal. I just want to look at your husband's reaction. I am sure tumne usse pata chalne nahi diya hoga.

Aur tum tension lena band karo main hoon naa! Rohan Kapoor can never go wrong. Achha I hope tumne family se bhi baat karli hogi. Toh ekk kaam apna aasan ho jayega. Achha abhi main sone jaa raha hu. Bbyeee. Goodnight sweetheart."

My blood boiled. Who the fuck was calling her sweetheart! But more than rage I was enveloped with melancholy.

Did Suman actually cheat on me?!

___________________________________________
WOAHHHHH

LONGGG UPDATEEE!

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT ❣️

ALSO HOW WAS THE UPDATE DO LET ME KNOW YOUR FEEDBACK!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!
FOR THAT YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT!
UNTIL NEXT TIME!❤️

P.S:STILL CAN'T GET OVER SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT'S DEATH! ❤️🥺