•Chapter 5•

Suman's POV:
I got a 52 messages from Shravan saying sorry and that he just needs one chance while that wasn't my concern then I read a message which made my jaw drop to the floor.

He knows everything!

Ramnath uncle told him everything! I couldn't believe my eyes. I wish I could have checked my phone and asked what was the matter. I rushed to the house. I found the most heartbreaking sight in front of me.

Shravan was cocooned into the blanket as if he was scared from the world and wanted to get to the safe place away from all the Hustle and bustle. I took baby steps and reached the end of the bed where his head lied.

I caressed his hair with a tear slipping away from my eye. He raised his head above and when he realised it was me, he held my waist tightly, not letting go at all is started murmuring incoherent apologies and I love you's or phrases like, "please don't leave me" "I need you" "punish me however you want to but please talk to me I don't want to be alone not anymore. I take back all my harsh words and promise that I will never never try to hurt you intentionally whatever I have done to hurt you I promise I will make up for that. Yes please give me a chance Suman please!"

When I couldn't bear the sight in front of me
I finally spoke," shh it's okayyy I am not leaving you I promise please stop crying" even after everything he had done to me I could never see him like this.

After all the sobbing his voice still hoarse from all the crying he said,"why didn't you tell me about all that you went through why didn't you tell me about the blackmailing whyyyy! Itna paraayaa samajhti ho mujhe?"
I shrugged my head vigorously.

With lot of difficulty after swallowing a lump in my throat, spoke," no it wasn't that. It was just that I had already lost you enough after the incident that took place at pct I just thought it was going to be of no use as you wouldn't believe me.

I knew the amount of faith you had in your father, question yourself if I would have said something even remotely close which insulted him would you have listened to me without making any assumptions hastily?"

I could see remorse in his eyes when he looked up at me. Little did I realise my eyes had started watering, and the next thing I knew was that I fully broke down with hysterical sobs leaving my mouth.

I think I had reached my saturation point maybe I couldn't keep things in me anymore.

"Whyyy Shravan! Whyyyy!" "Why did you sayyyy such things about me to a mere stranger!"

" How could you do thatttt? Howwwwww!"

"Maybeee just maybe if you wouldn't have said something like that I wouldn't have to go through that horrible incident!"

"Did you hate me to that extent that you didn't even respect me as a woman!"

"SUMO! Nooo! How could you even think like that!"

"What am I supposed to think then!? I loved you Shravan I really did and I do, how much ever I try I will never be able to get over you I regret that I thought I never would but now I do! It pains it is paining everyday Shravan please take that pain awayyy! Pleaseee!"

He hugged me tightly to a point wherein I couldn't even breath. "I will Sumo I promise I will, I am sorryyyy. I am sorryyyy for all the pain I've caused you till date. I promise it will get better I will make it better for you! You will never regret loving me promise. Just please let me in once! Please give me a chance. I love you Sumo! I always have and I always will ❤️!"

"Yes."

"Huhh?"

"Yes, I am willing to give you a chance Shravan."

And that one sentence took his breath away. Hey embraced  me and picked me up twirling me around. He was like a kid in a  kid in a candy store!

Trust me when I say this I have never seen him smiling this way!
I was with him in his arms while he was busy inhaling my scent. He was content and I was happy seeing him content.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do you forgive me?" He asked me entwining my fingers with his.
"Shravan! You have ask me this question for the hundredth time now! Yes I do and I am not going anywhere!"

"Promise?"

"Tumhari promise! God promise"

He grinned widely cuddling me up and it was then that we were taken over by the deep slumber.

||Middle of the night||

Chhodo! Chhodo mujhe! Please! Ad--adityaa please please go awayyy! Don't touch me please! Shravan please Kuch Karo! Please Kuch Karo. Tum waha kyun khade khade tamasha Dekh rahe ho pleaseee! Aaaaa!"

I woke up with a jerk!

"Its okayyy its okayyy it was just a dream nothing else." With a lot of difficulty I calmed my racing heartbeats when I was hugged protectively. I met with the glossy brown orbs.

"Tumhe nightmares aate hain? Kabhi bataya kyon nahin?"

"Areyyy Nahin Shravan aisa kuchh Nahin hai"

"Jhooth kyon bol rahi ho. Kabse aisi haalat hai tumhari?" He asked authoritatively

"Woh Shaadi ke raat se"

"Kyaa dikha tumhe sapne mein?"

That's when my eyes shot up and I met his anxious gaze.

Shravan's POV:
Indeed this was going to be a long night!

_____________________________________________
Heyyy!
Here's the update!
Please do vote and comment! ❤️
What do you think Suman would have dreamt of?
What else is going to happen!
To know keep on reading....