•Chapter 10•

Shravan's POV:
I woke up all excited, to spend time with my lovely wife. My Sumo. I got ready and walked downstairs to look at the whole family prim and proper as if all of us were going somewhere outside.

I asked Pushkar on what was happening right now and he responded with a toothy grin ,"Areyy bhaiya aap aa hi gaye, Sumo ne kaha hum sab bahar ghoomne jaa rahe hai as part of spending quality time with the whole family. Kaafi time se aisa kuch nahi kiya naa" I felt as if someone had slapped me hard on my face, I wanted only both of us to spend time together and now the whole family was going to accompany us.

I soon rushed over to Sumo , to ask her what was happening? Why did she involve everyone!? To my horror even her family had reached Malhotra House. She was settling all of us in the cars and asked me to go into the other car with my parents as there was no space left in any other vehicle.

To say that I was angry would be an understatement. I was boiling with anger. What had happened to this woman? Did she hate me to that extend that even a thought of spending a whole day with me seemed to be a far cry?

The whole ride my jaw was clenched, my parents tried making small talks with me however I paid less attention to them right now. We reached to a cinema hall, I remember Suman telling me she wanted to watch the Avengers: Endgame as it had been a long time that she'd seen a movie in a theatre however her likings and dislikes held no importance for me.

Why would they when she wasn't even concerned about my presence. I hoped to get a seat besides her in the theatre but it seems as if luck wasn't on my side today at all she was stuck in between Daboo and Nanu! "Great!" I muttered sarcastically.

By the end of the movie during the scene while iron man was going to die. I could see tears escaping her eyes. When I tried to reach out to her I saw Pushkar consoling her and handing over his handkerchief to wipe her tears.

After this my anger knew no bounds! We then went over to an Indian restaurant and I was delighted when Suman came to me but once she'd got to know about the reservations, she frowned upon knowing that there was only a reservation with two tables and asked for the manager to arrange tables for all of us.

Once the dinner was over and all of us were back Home after dropping everyone to Tiwari Killa. And while the night was ending mamiji was in a great hurry to get rid of all of us. How convenient. Everyone looked very tired and retired to sleep. Pushkar and I were gonna do the same when he said," Sumo bhi na, rone lag gayi thi movie ke end pe pata hai bhaiya, woh College mein bhi sabse pehle jaati thi Avengers ki movie dekhne. Aaj bhi bilkul nahi badli"

"Thodi akal aa jati toh shayad theek hota" I murmured under my breath. However I plastered a fake smile on my faves pat his shoulder as a sign that the night was going to end.

When I reached the bedroom I saw Sumo getting comfortable in the bed. She said," kitna mazza aaya na aaj! Kaafi dino ke baad iss tarah..."

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP! AND GO TO SLEEP!"

"Shravan kya hua? Tum aise..."

"OH WOW! TOH ABB TUM EKDAMM CLUELESS ACT KAROGI! POORA DIN NAA TOH MUJHE EK HI NA EK HELLO AUR ABB SHRAVAN KYA HUA? KITNI KAMAL KI ACTOR HO NA TUM!"

I advanced towards her figure and caged her in my arms

"ABB KUCH NAA SOOJHE TOH PHIR RONE LAG JAO! KYUN EK DIN MAANGA THA TUMSE, UTNA BHI NAHI KAR SAKTI MERE LIYE? HAAAAA? ITNI NAFRAT HAI KYA MUJHSE?"