🐺 SIX

The drive was long , at least his car was confirmed,very comfortable so that's a plus. He kept trying to engage me in a conversation which I didn't want so I kept quiet. For the most part I was crying silently gazing out the window watching the world pass us by. Soon I fell asleep.

"Princess,wake up" Ace shook me up lightly. I opened my eyes slowly to find a very handsome face staring adoringly at me. I've been nothing but a bitch to him but he seems to forget it as soon as he looks at me.

I look out the window and  find myself looking at a house ,no a mansion, huge and so beautiful.
"We're here" he said and I sat up.
"Is this your house?"  I ask.
"I'll explain later, now we have company" I was about to rebuke when I saw an older lady running towards the car and opens the door.

"You're here!!" She envelopes me in a big hug and I start suffocating a little.
"Mom, you're suffocating her" Ace says in an annoyed tone. Oh so that's his mom. She releases me and just smiles. Shes wearing a bright yellow dress with nude heels and her make-up is on point and her blond shirt hair done to perfection. She's a bit on the chubby size but she carries it well.

"Mom, we were going to come inside, now you're just overwhelming her" Ace complains.
"Ohh don't be silly,I couldn't wait to meet her" she scoffs and takes my hand and guides me out of the car and into the house.

"I'm Ace's mom Alice, he can be a  grouch, don't mind me but you can call me mom. If you want" she adds. I just nod. I'm still a little bit confused.
"So this is the  pack house and I wanted you to meet everyone but Ace said it might not be a good idea since it might overwhelm you and stuff .I'm just going to show you your suite , oh I can't wait for us to spend some time together!!" She rambles on and on and I got to be honest. I do wish Ace comes and rescues me.

We pass through a huge living room and climb a flight of spiral stairs and walk a long hallway and face white double doors.
"This is your room, mine is just two doors over, just shout if you need me,do you want me to show you inside or?"

" Mom, thank you but I'll take it from here" Ace said appearing from nowhere. Alice nods and gives me a kiss on my cheek. Oookay.
Ace opened the doors after Alice dissapears down the stairs.

We walk in the huge room. And the sitting room is beautiful,decorated in creams and reds.
"This is the sitting room, mom and Veronica re-decorated it last week. They thought you wouldn't appreciate coming to a bachelor pad" he laughs.
" This was your room?" I asked curiously. He nods.
"So where is your room now?" He looks at me weirdly.

"Well, this is still kinda my room" he says.
"But your mom just said it's my room" I tell him . He looks nervous,why is he nervous.
"Yes, it your room too, it's our room"
"You gotta be kidding!"
"No I'm not, you're my mate, we're expected to sleep in the same room"
"I don't care, I'm not your girlfriend and we are definitely not married, I don't have to sleep with you if I don't want to " I yell.

"Yes we might not be but being mates is bigger than getting married actually" he says
"Ok,this is just giving me a headache. I'm turning 18 tomorrow ,I don't need this" I drop on the couch.
"Yes,you are but you also need to understand that we are meant to be together and there's nothing you can do about it"

"I can't believe this is happening" I whisper.
"Let me show you the bedroom so you can sleep,it's been a long drive and we'll talk about it tomorrow" I nod and get up .
The bedroom was amazing. The bed was big and it just looked so inviting. I quickly removed my shoes and plopped in the bed.

Is he going to sleep in this bed with me? No way!! I can't let him do that. And I miss my family already. I have to call them before I fall asleep to tell them I'm here, wherever I am. I'm safe and they shouldn't worry, at least that I'm alive otherwise my life as I know it is over.

Ok, so guys, next chapter we are going to meet everyone!!!
I'm sorry I updated late today, I've been having problems with WiFi bit it's ok now!!!🌻