🐺 ELEVEN

Veronica, Alice and I are at the mall doing some shopping. Alice's idea. The mall is not big than I'm used to but it's got quality clothes shops and everything is just so neat. It seems like everyone knows each other and everyone is looking at me and smiling politely. Alice says it's because I'm the Luna. I'm beginning to hate that word.

"You should have a new wardrobe, the one you have is for a teenager"
Alice tells me.
"But I am a teenager"
"Yes,that may be but you're not only that , you're a Luna , moreso,our Luna and our Luna dresses well"

That being said, we spend the whole morning shopping. It was pretty fun though. We had coffee. And Veronica and Alice both shows me places ,like the museum ,the other apartments for families and older people who haven't found their mates but they want freedom.

We visited where wolfs train self defense and perimeter patrol guards  train. It was cool. The fighting itself was captivating. I wanted to try it but they said Ace would kill Nica if she left me fighting. So I have up. But I'm coming back.

We practically ran back home because we were a bit late and Ace had promised to take me to the pack meeting. Veronica helped me change into something more formal than my jeans and a t-shirt. Alice was making a snack to eat before we go when Ace barges into the room.

"Hie" I greeted him but the moment I may my eyes at him my while insides warmed up. Suddenly I realized that I loved him too. Whether I loved him later or subconsciously I don't know. But I love him. And I just want to be his in everyway. I never broke eye contact and he kissed me.

After we both gasped for air, I looked straight at him.
"I love you too" I saw a change in his eyes, they changed to a golden color and I could see the list in his face mirroring with mine. My heart was beating faster and goosebumps were all over my skin.

If loving someone always feels like this, I missed out and I don't want to miss out anymore. Emotions are swimming inside me and I can't categorize them when Ace attacked my lips. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Suddenly those emotions ,turned into a sexual that was so strong. He walked to our bedroom and threw me on the bed. I bounced and he started stripping his clothes off. My God his chest was mouthwatering.
"Turn around"I did "chest down and ass in the air" he commands and oh my! I love the dominance.

******
Ace's POV

"I cant believe we're 45 minutes late!" I laugh at Daria as I  guided her out of the car.
"Don't worry about it, there's food to eat and things to talk about, they won't mind" I reassure her but she mumbles something I can't make out.

It's a habit she tends to do when she's nervous. I love it.
"I can't believe we had sex with your mother in the room!" She yells like she just noticed it now.
"She wasn't in the room"
"Who knows when she got out!! This is so embarrassing, she must think I'm a slut. I'm such a slut" I can see her panicking bit what she doesn't know is, us warewolves we are sexual creatures. And when we want sex ,we have it. Simple.

"I know when she got out. ,as soon and we went in the bedroom I heard the door close. " She still looks like she don't believe me. She's so adorable. I fell in love with her the day I saw her. I knew she was mine. She was 15  and she was wearing this tight shorts with an oversized sweater with black combat boots.
From that day, I knew I was bound to her. She was laughing about something with her friends and my heart nearly stopped.

Hearing her telling she loves me too made me lose control. I've wanted to hear those words from her lips for 3 years now and I couldn't hold back.

I opened the door for her and as soon as we entered the hall cheers and whistles deafened the room. Daria's face was so red. I would have thought someone like her would be used to the attention but she surprises me everytime.

Just like I thought she wasn't a virgin but she was. I was her first and me and my wolf were damn proud. My mom ran towards us and hugged Dee.
"I see you managed to unglue yourself from each other" she winked at me. If it was possible,Daria blushed harder.

She left us to our chairs and as she was the master of ceremony, she calmed everyone down. It seemed like they discussed pack business first while waiting for us .

We went ahead and introduced Daria to the pack officially and every single one of the pack members greeted her warmly. I noticed that she took a great interest in the kids. Her eyes warmed up when she greeted the young pups.

I couldn't help but imagine her with our litter of pups, she would be such a good mother. Shit!! A lightbulb went on in my head. We never used protection. It was her first time and it's very unlikely that she was on birth control.  Both the times we had sex it was full of passion we forgot.

I was supposed to remember and be responsible, I'm the man but on the other hand, I can't wait to start a family with her. It feels as if I was waiting for a lifetime. Breaking the news to her would be the only problem.

Honestly I didn't want to write in Ace's POV but I couldn't help it. Hope you liked it.
Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it, even if you didn't!❤️🌻