🐺 TWENTY

I woke up feeling so tired ,I couldn't even open my eyes.
"Babe, you awake?" Ace's voice filled the whole room.
"Yeah" I answered back. I finally opened my eyes and realized that we weren't alone.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" I tried to sit up.
"No, don't sit up Luna, you have to keep your body laying flat" Doc's voice filled my mind.

"What's going on?"
"You're pups are coming soon, that's why I'm here" the Doc answered and I panicked.
"So soon?" .
Don't panic Princess , just breathe.

A voice popped inside my head. I frowed. That's not Kai, definitely not Kai. Ace laughed out loud like he could here what I'm thinking.
"I can hear what you're thinking princess"
A voice popped in to my head again. I looked at Ace and he was smiling.

"What's going on Ace?"
"I can hear your thoughts my love" he held my hand closer to his chest.
"And you can hear mine too" mmm that's...
"Really?"
"Yes really?"

"I love you" a voice popped into my head. I closed my eyes and I thought of Ace being naked, if he can hear my thoughts, he should be able to see this.
"Are you trying to turn me on princess?" Ace replied in my head.
I laughed out loud.
"This is so cool, how far apart can we do that?" I ask curiously.

"Even if you're in Asia Princess, i can still hear you "
"Wow, this is why ' the mating '" I said in understanding.
"It's bigger than marriage, we are one Princess, I can feel whatever you feel, if you're happy, I'm happy, if you're sad, in sad. If you're hurting, I'm hurting"

I forgot about everyone else in the room and pulled my husband closer to me.
"Don't cry baby, everything is going to be ok"
"How can you say that? You're leaving me" he cried harder and my heart broke for him.
"If I could I wouldn't leave you my Alpha. I love you, but look on the bright side, you'll have four pups. I'm hoping at least two are girls who looks just like you"
"And you beautiful boys that looks just like you" I smiled.
"I would've loved to see them " we held each other like like for some minutes.

"Luna, it's time" Doc announced and everyone in the room sobbed. I could feel myself shivering and I was just so sad.
"Ace, I want you to promise me one thing"
"Anything princess" he brushed a few hairs from my face.
"I want you to let your mother make up the bad she did to you.."
"Hunny..."
"....and I want you to forgive her, please, that's the only thing I want"
He nodded after what seemed like eternity.

I started to feel my stomach move and get uncomfortable.
"The spell is wearing out" Alice clarified and I nodded. I was ready. It was starting to hurt.
"Ok Luna, it's going to hurt. And because they are four, and in your condition, I'm suspecting that maybe the last one we'll have to cut the pup out of you"

Ace let out a sob and I caressed him. My mom ran out of the room sobbing.
Doc proceeded in preparing me for delivery.
"Mom, can't you do a spell so she can get through this?" Ace begged Alice but I knew Alice couldn't help.

"I can't baby, it'll kill the pups"
"Its not that bad if Dee lives, is it?"
"We don't know if she'll live still, it's a huge risk" Alice explained.
"I wouldn't live with myself if I live and I had killed my babies, I can't Ace"

Ace's POV

Daria looked frail. I was praying and hoping that she'll make it but her face looked like she had been infested by cancer for a year. I couldn't believe she was my beautiful 28 year old mate. So perfect.

"Alpha, we need you right now" Derek entered our room.
"I'm busy" I snapped at him not even bothering to look at him.
"It's a matter of life and death Alpha " I ignored him and held my princess closer. She was now writhing in pain. I couldn't just leave her.
"Go... I'll be ok" Daria told me. I ignored her and kept holding her.

I wouldn't forgive myself if I left and and come back when she's gone. I can't.
"There's vampires and Black's son at the Eastern boarder , they held some guards and they're demanding you to come or else....." I closed my eyes and breathed.

"You need to go" Daria said "I'll be here when you come back, I promise"
I didn't believe that for a second, bit I needed to go. I stole a kiss from her and ran out of the room.

"Talk to me" I said as soon as the door closed.
"Lucifer is being held along with the others. "
"What do they want?"
"I don't know, they didn't say, they just wanted you"

"This is the wrong time to want me, stay here with the women, update me through the pack link, if any sight shows that Dee is slipping, tell me. I need to be here for that"

"Of course, and it's if any help, I'm sorry" he said and I nodded. I appreciated it but it's still didn't help.
I quickly shifter into my wolf and ran towards the boarder. This was the wrong time to mess with me, and Isaac agreed.

******
I breathed hard as I looked at the scattered bodies everywhere. They wanted to negotiate but as soon as the Black guy and I just lost it. I needed to let out steam and I was angry.

"You going to be ok?" I asked Lucifer as I saw him clutching his stomach.
"Yes Alpha, thank you, " he says and I I start running towards the house. I just hope I'm not late.

I burst through the door and my heart beat so fast when I didn't hear a sound. I got into the bedroom and  stared at the site before me. My wife, my mate, was holding our children, our pups in her arms. I almost passed out of relief.

I walked slowly to them. The Doc was nowhere to be found. My mother and my mother in law was seated with her on the bed. Daria's father and brothers were standing on the corner.

I approached her and held her hand.
"Did you see our children?" She asked in a tiny voice. I nodded ,I couldn't bring myself to answer.
"I told you I'll be here when you come back" she joked and I smiled.
"I love you" I told her.
"I love you too"

She was so frail, I knew she wasn't going to last long. I could feel her hurt her suffering, and I was glad we mated, because I was honored to feel what she felt before she went.

This is it guys.  I'm not happy about it to be honest.
I don't know where this ending came from and I hate it.
And I also realize I'm not good with endings. Maybe one day after a few months I might change the ending.

I originally wanted to make it a longer book bit realized I might never finish it coz I was having a hard time with it.

But a huge thanks to you who finished it.
You're truly the best❤️🖤🌻