🐺SEVEN

I wake up with a jolt. Ok these sheets are way too soft to be mine. I sit up quickly and look around. Shit! I'm not home. something moves besides me and I scream.
"Can you scream a little quieter please?" The pillows says.
"Ace?"
"Who do you think it is?" He shifts and his face comes in view.
"What are you doing in my bed?" I ask. I quickly look down and discover I'm not in my clothes anymore.

"Ace. What happened to my clothes?"
"I changed you, I didn't think you wanted to sleep in your clothes" I close my eyes. God the first time he sees me naked is when I practically passed out. How embarrassing!!

He sits up and shows off his torso, man! I can never get used to seeing all that. The man was beautiful.
"If you don't want things to happen, stop looking at me like that" he said and I blushed red.
"Umm, I don't know where to start" I say with a sigh. I feel defeated like my life is the end.

"That's not the look anyone is supposed to give when it's their 18ty birthday" he says and I realize. It's my birthday today!!! "Oh my God I'm 18!! " I scream and then realize I have noone to celebrate it with. No friends ,no family.

"Don't think about it , everything will be ok. You'll see. And happy birthday princess." He congratulates me and gives me a peck on my lips.

" Look, I have to go to the office, I would have liked to spend some time with you, familiarizing you with everything but I've been away and I need to attend to things. But I will try to get off early so I can spend some time with you. Maybe go out on a date or something. " I look down.

" But, Veronica will show you around for today. I'll make sure to clear my schedule. "
"Who's Veronica, you keep mentioning her name"
"She's your personal maid, or assistant or whatever you want to call her" she shrugs and as he headed for the bathroom.
"What do you mean she's my maid?" I ask following him.

"You don't have to call her your maid, as my mate you're supposed to have someone to help you deal with stuff"
"What do you mean stuff?"
"Anything" he said as he closed the bathroom door.
"I have homework, i don't think that needs helping" I say as I get back in bed.

********

Ace has been gone for 30 minutes and I'm bathed and dressed. I walk around the suite and it looks like a full apartment. The bedroom is beautiful and it just looks expensive.

  The sitting room has an open space design, it's like a huge room ,at the end of the room there is a little kitchen with an island witha stove and the other side has stools. The cabinets are creme ,it's beautiful. I might not know how to cook bit I can appreciate a nice kitchen. It's well equipped with everything that anyone who cooks need.

There is a dining table with 8 chairs. The walls are filled with cute cabinets filled with books and stuff. I wouldn't change anything. This place looks like professional decorators worked in here. I was about to grab a book when I heard a knock.

I opened the door to find a short young girl at the other side of the door. She looked a little older than me. But she was at lest 5 inches shorter than me and she had her black hair.
"Can I help you?" I ask smiling.
"I'm Veronica, your personal assistant" she smiles back.

Ok ,this is awkward. I just turned 18 and I have a personal maid. I'm not thrilled. I like my space, this is just weird.
"Uhh ok, come in" she gets in and I shut the door vi take a few minutes to breathe.

"So" I say as I face her in the living room. "I don't know where to start, I don't think I need an assistant" . She smiles brightly.
"I'm sorry Luna, but I have to be here for you, if there is anything you need. And Alpha advised me that you need someone to show you around. "
"Honestly I need a friend better than anything, my name is Daria by the way. "

"I know Luna, but I can't call you that"
"Why not ?"
"It's disrespectful Luna"
"Stop calling me that!!" I yell. I can't deal with this. I feel tears streaming down my face. I start hiccuping and I can't stop. Everything feels like it's coming down on me and it killing me.

Veronica gathers me in her arms and she lets me cry until I can't anymore.
"Let me make you breakfast Luna and we can talk while we eat" I just nod because I can't do anything else.

We eat in the kitchen but I have no appetite. I tell Veronica about what happened to me these past few days and she seem to sympathize with me.
"How old are you Veronica?" I ask curiously. I don't think any teen would willingly be someone's personal maid.
"24 Luna, I finished college 2 years back. " She smiles.
"Why would you want to be my assistant if you went to college, and by the way, you look 19" I say and she blushes from the compliment.

" I've always wanted to be the Luna's assistant as long as I can remember, well it's a story for another day. Let me explain a bit about our culture. " We both take a seat on the couch.
"As warewolves we have packs and the head of the lack is the Alpha and his mate is the Luna,which is you, they are on top of the food chain. The next are the Betas and so forth "

She went on to explain about how omegas are rare and can breed children whether male or female. And she explained about mates which was a bit confusing at first but seems to clear up my confusion. About how it all works.
"So you mean Ace is like my only mate forever?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes Luna, that's why you feel an instant attraction to him and you feel safe. It will increase once you perform the mating ritual"
"And what's that?".
"I'm leaving that for the Alpha to explain" she blushes and I know it's got something to do with sex.

"I miss my family already, God it seems like they're a lifetime away. I wish my stupid brothers were here, I hope they won't have to go through what I'm going through when it's time for them to shift"
"How old are they?"
"15" she frowns
"If they're 15 they would've been shifting for over 7 years now. "

I sit up and look at her.
"No, we shift after our 18 the birthday, I haven't shifted yet, I think I was supposed to soon" I look at myself. I had forgotten about that. Whatever happened to the cold and fever. I look at Veronica and she looks panicked.

"That can't be, I've been shifting since I was 8 and so is everyone in this pack"
"No, it can't be, I've never seen my brother's acting weirdly or anything and I would know if I shifted plus Ace told me everyone shifts when they turn 18, he can't lie to me can he?" I look at Veronica in her eyes and I see hesitation. " He lied to me" I realize and I'm pissed off. I need some explanation!!
Veronica, show me to Ace's office.
"Yes Luna" she says in a small and uncertain voice.

Hie!!! I'm back. I'm tired ha ha ha I'm sorry if it's boring  I hope it'll get better soon.
Don't forget to tell me what you think!!🌻