🐺NINE

"What is this place?" I ask as we both sit on a large stone.
"It's just a place where people come to have picnics and stuff" it was truly a beautiful place, rocks,a pretty waterfall,the lush green,it was just all so pretty.

"I've never seen anything like this in real life" I breathe out.
"That's what you get for living your whole life in the city. "
"It's not my fault"
"I know"

"You're supposed to shift soon but I want you to get aquatinted with your wolf first before you try shifting for the first time."
"How does it work?"
"She's like another person inside your head, you can actually talk to her and converse. You have different opinions sometimes"

"That's scary" he laughed.
"Not really, it's a good thing, it's like you have your own best friend , you'll like it" I snickered.
"Ok, so what do I have to do?" I ask . I'm nervous , I don't know. I thought I would be more scared or something. Bit I'm not. In just a bit nervous.

"Take these" he produced two pills in his hand "these detox the other ones you were taking ,they work fast so you might feel a bit dizzy but it's ok" I nod and pop them in my mouth. I took a deep breath and close my eyes a bit. When I opened them I saw two Aces and may I say yummy .

"I'm seeing two waterfalls" I tell him and he laughs. A few minutes pass. "I don't feel anything,am I supposed to feel anything?"
"Give it time" he reassures
"What's supposed to happen anyway?"I ask nervously.
"She'll talk, don't worry"

"I can't wait anymore,I need..som.."
"Hie"
"Oh my God!! Someone is in my head!!" I screamed at Ace. He's looking at me with caution. "What am I supposed to do?" I panic. 
"Just think about talking to her,you'll get it. " I nod and close my eyes.

"Hie" 
"I'm Kai" she answers in a small voice.
"Umm I'm Daria, but you probably know that already"  I'm stupid!!
"Yeah"
"I'm sorry" I have no idea why I'm apologizing but I just feel like I should.

"It's ok"
"I really am, I didn't know about you, I don't know how you must've felt. "
"It's really ok, we'll take it one day at a time" I feel her sadness and my heart breaks.
"Would you like to take over?" I offer her.
"I don't want to pressure you but that would be nice, I don't even know if I can walk"  I can't imagine being cooped up in someone's body forever.

"I'm sorry, "
"Stop apologizing, and tell me about that hunk of a man" . I open my eyes and steak a glance at Ace. I hope I'm not giving away our conversation, that would be embarrassing!! I close back my eyes so I can concentrate.
"His name is Ace, I don' t know his wolf's name though. "
"It's ok, I'll meet him soon, he's so handsome, I can't wait to jump him"

"Oh my God you're such a slut".   " I'm sorry that was rude" I quickly apologize for my blubbering mouth.
"Oh it's ok, I am kind of, I just woke up and all I can think about is mating!" We both laugh. And it's nice.
"I'm glad you're here"
"Me too"

I look back at Ace and he's smiling.
"I did it" I say as I jump into his arms. He holds me tight. "Thank you" I just experienced something amazing.  Someone is living inside me. It's a strange feeling but at the same time it's wonderful.
"Can I talk to her more often?"
"You can talk to her whenever you want, she's you in a way, and you can talk to her anytime. She's like your conscience"

"Really?"
"Yes, like right now I'm ignoring Isaac who is talking my ears off right now"
"Your wolf is Isaac?!" I ask excitedly. He nods. "Mine is Kai, such a pretty name. What's Isaac talking about?"
"You don't want to know"
"I do" I insist.
"He uh.. he wants to jump your bones" I laugh.
"It's funny because Kai wanted to jump your bones too" i look down and I blush.

Ace stands up and offers me a hand."let's get out if here before I think Isaac's idea is a good idea. " We start waking back.
"Thank you" I thank him again for being with me right now. He brings Mt hand to his lips and kisses it.
"Oh my" Kai blushes. I just smile.

"Are we not shifting?" I ask him because I really can't wait now.
"Tomorrow, let's take it one step at a time, we don't want to overwhelm you"
"So where are we going now?"
"Dinner, I promised you some food"

Thank you for reading!! Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it, or if you didn't. It's still ok. I like reading what you think. ❤️🌻🌻