🐺 FOURTEEN

Today is my first training session with Lucifer, Ace didn't tell me his given name and he just said he liked it that way. I felt weird calling the first  commander by a nickname,much worse Lucifer.

"It's ok Luna, you'll get used it" Lucifer assured me but I didn't think so.
"Why do they call you Lucifer anyway?" I was curious of what he could've done to get that nickname.

"I'd rather not say ma'am" he gave me a devilish smile. I blushed. "well, then let's get started" he clasped his hands together and I smiled.
"This is so exciting, I can't believe I'm excited about fighting" I say almost to myself.

"I love fighting, it gives a certain confidence when you're alone. You sort of know you can take care of yourselves. Especially if you're our kind,there are a lot of bad animals hunting us"

He said as he showed me how to stand during a fight. My right leg was in front and my left behind it.
"This gives you a more steady and strong pose" I nodded in understanding.

"Do you  get trouble around here often?" I ask as he keeps instructing me.
"Not much now, rogues now and then but those are but much trouble. Most pack members don't even know about them.

"What's the more troublesome ones?"
"Vampires and other Alphas"
"There are vampires here?" I ask alarmed.
"Yes ma'am"
"Don't call me ma'am, it makes me feel older"

Lucifer chuckles"yes Luna"
"That's not different either" I complain
"But I can't call you by your name, the Alpha will cut my head off"

We both laugh about how possessive Ace  is.
We go at it for a while , while he's giving out instructions and stuff.
"Is there a reason why there's not much vampires and stuff are causing trouble?" I ask once we took a little break.

I'm trying to keep a straight face when talking about those things but it's hard. I couldn't possibly imagine that those things were true. If I hadn't turned into an animal I wouldn't have believed any of that.

"The Alpha did that. Most are scared"
"Of him?"
"Yes"
"Why?" I took a gulp of water.
"There was an Alpha once who was powerful, people believed he got powers from a witch..."

"You have witches too?" I interrupted him ,he nodded
"....and he was strong, stronger than most wolves are supposed to be. Alpha Ace was still a teenager at that time, his father was the Alpha then. The old Alpha, his name was Black, he wanted this land, and killed a couple of our guards and abducted the Luna, Ace went to rescue her. We don't know much about what really happened but all we know is Black was found torn in half "

I was in awe, I didn't know what to say.
"That's some story" I say as we both stood up.
"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow for our next lesson Luna" I thanked him and headed home.

******

"How is the mating ceremony plans going?" Ace asked as we both got into bed after a shower. I was dead tired from the training and just plain exhausted.

" I don't know, ok I guess, im letting your mom do all the planning"
" She must've kissed you when you have her the reigns" I laughed.
"Oh she was happy. Never seen a grown woman so happy"

"She's been talking about it since I was 15"
"Same as my mom" I sighed thinking of her. My life has turned into a movie. I never thought I'd be here. I love Ace and I love Kai to death but a part of me wishes I had met them a long time ago.

"Maybe you can tell your mom to come a bit earlier so she can finish the preparations with my mom" Ace suggested " and you can spend more time with your brothers, go for a run together"
I smiled at the idea.

"That would be nice, I'll call her tomorrow" I say
"In the meantime" Ace start kissing my neck " we can keep busy"
I pushed him away. "no sex for you Mr! Not until I confirm I'm pregnant"
"I thought you were joking" he looks hurt.

"I wasn't"he comes again kissing the valley between my breast.
"Ace, no" I pushed him away again.
"Uhhrgg, you've got to see the pack doctor , first thing tomorrow"

He pecks me on my lips and I smile as he mumbled something along the lines of good night. I smiled to myself for the accomplishment. I don't think if he hadn't given up so soon I could have resisted him again.

It had been long ,I know.
But I'm here now!

Don't forget to comment!❤️🌻