🐺 SEVENTEEN

"Yesterday?" I was surprised.
"Oh baby, I'm sorry,"
"I always thought dad was my father. She didn't think of telling me, it would've been ok if it didn't affect you"

"How is it affecting me?"
"Our pups Daria, it's... The mixture makes them grow in 6vweeks only but it's eating you up. You're not compatible with that much of a strength, it's eating you up from the inside" he wept. I was weeping along with him because this was too much.

He was saying at as if I'm a electronic device or something.
"What does that mean?"
"It means, you might not make it when you deliver our babies" my heart nearly stopped"
"And how long was I out?"

"A week" it felt like someone stole my breath.
"So I'm basically left with less than 3 weeks to live?" I ask and he nods a bit. I just started into space and Ace stormed out of our bedroom. He left me alone but I couldn't feel a thing.

I guess this is what people feel when the doctor tell them they only got so many weeks to live.
I felt numb. The door opened and I was expecting to see Ace but it was my mother.

"Mom" she ran to my side and gathered me in her arms. She started sobbing and I knew she knew.
"Mom, it's ok, everything's going to be fine"
"How can you say that?" She says after she unglued herself from me" you don't know that, I was called and told my only daughter, my 18 year old daughter daughter is dying in three weeks and you say it's going to be ok?!"

"Mom"
"I'm sorry, it's not your fault but I'm just angry" I gave her a few minutes to calm down.

"So, how is everything?" I asked and she looked at me like I'm crazy. "what? You want me to stay in this bed and cry the whole three weeks? If I'm dying I better die after I spend time with my mother, don't you think?"

She looks at me curiously and then she sighed out loud.
"Besides you... everything was ok. I was planning to come next week as promised, I came with everyone, your dad and your brothers are here"
"That's nice, I can't wait to spend time with them"

"They don't want to go back home, they think living here is going to be cool" we both laugh.
"It grows on you I guess. The people are nice. And there's a lot of land to run whenever you want"
"Yeah, I think that's what they're hoping for, and of course the danger and the fights"

"They're such boys. How is the mating ceremony going?" I ask trying to distract myself and mom from the fact that I'm dying.
"We cancelled it"
"Why?"
"We were going to do it after you have birth but now. .."

"I want to mate with Ace before I go"
"Honey"
"No, mom, I want to die after I feel what's it like to be mates, to become one person with Ace, we can do it before the pups are born"
"Is that a good idea? Baby, you'll be leaving Ace alone and he's going to have a hard time adjusting after you're gone, it might take him years to move on, decades maybe"

"I know it's selfish but I'm dying mom, can't I have this once, just something I want before ...before the pups are here?" I start sobbing in my mother's shoulder. I could feel every emotion rolling out if me, anger, sadness, happy that at least my pups will be saved. I cry on her shoulder until there's nothing left in me.

*****

"Your mom came to see me this afternoon" I tell Ace while were laying in our bed. He ignores me and I know he's doing it on purpose. "she tells me you're not peaking to her" he keeps quiet.

"Ace, if you don't reply me right now I'm not having sex with you until I die" i try to make a joke but he looks at me with that ' its not funny ' look .
"Babe?"
"I can't"
"What can't you do?"

"I can't ever speak to her again. Not in this lifetime. She's lucky I let her stay in my pack. "
"Baby"
"No! She lied to me my while life, all this time, I always wondered why I was too strong ,why sometimes I was too detached and  emotionless. There's a part of me that just doesn't care. I try hard to suppress it, all along I struggled. All along I was a vampire, the things I despise of the most"

"Why do you hate them so much?"
"They're emotionless, they don't care, they don't love, and all that, that makes you human"
"Baby, you care, you love,and when you do love, I feel it. You're the most possessive man I've ever met, you've got so much compassion, you don't have to worry that your father was a vampire, you're not, you might have the blood but you're not. You're my Ace, my Alpha and everyone else's. Everyone loves you and you love them"

He drew me to him and kisses me. "you're so wise, when did you get wise? " I giggled.
"When you're dying you tend to get wise" I tried to joke again and miserably failed again.
"It's not funny Daria" I giggled.

"If you don't stop that I'll...ohh I wish you were healthy so I can punish fuck you" I blushed hard.
"You promise?"
"I can't, you're not well"
"Well..."

"What did you do?" He gave me a look.
"I talked to your mom and since she's a witch and stuff,she offered to make me well enough so I can go ahead with the mating ceremony if I wanted and enjoy the 3 weeks left" I blurted.

"I can't believe you did that"
"I'm sorry" I said and he started kissing me,I could feel both if us getting turned on. He pulled away and groaned. 
"When is she doing the spell?" Ace asks while breathing hard and I giggled.

The book is almost ending.  It became longer than I expected but there's only 3 or 4 chapters left.

Don't forget to comment!❤️