🐺EIGHT

I storm inside Ace's office which was a bit far from our room. It seems like the 3rd floor east wing of the house is for royalty which I am now and the far West wing on the first floor is the Alphas offices and stuff. It's a long ways. I don't know if people are allowed to call this a house.

"We need to talk " I scream as soon as I catch sure of Ace behind his huge desk. He looks at me with a frown.
"I'm a little busy right now princess, can we.."
"Now!" I  scream. He looks on his left and nod and I follow his line of sight and I realize there were two other people in here with him. How embarrassing!!!

I noticed that Veronica didn't enter the office with me either, coward.
"What's so urgent Princess?" He gives me a fight smile.
"You lied to me!"
"About what!"
"Everything!!! You being practically the king of this place and that automatically making me your queen or whatever and most of all you told me everyone shifts at 18!! How could your?" The last line came out as a whisper.

"Come here" he said and I kept my ground.  He glared at me and I couldn't help but obey. He mentioned to sit on his lap so I did. I'm mad at him but I can't help but obey. It's frustrating.

"I'm sorry I lied, I knew it was going to come up sooner or later but I wasn't expecting this soon. "
"I just need to understand. Veronica said she's been shifting since she was 8, is there something wrong with me?" I choked.

"Ahhh, don't cry, there's nothing wrong with you, you're my soulmate, you're perfect" I nuzzled my face in his neck. I breathed him in. He smelled masculine, so nice, so intoxicating. 
"Stop smelling me, I have so much control" he whispers and I draw back and he chuckles. I don't know what's wrong with me, it's like I can't control myself.  One minute Im mad and I can't stand him and the next I just want him jump him.

"I'm sorry" I apologise
"It's ok, you'd wolf can't help it" I look at him.
"What do you mean my wolf?"
"If means, your wolf recognize my wolf as it's mate, even though you think you hate me as a human, your wolf is bound to me and it knows it"
"So I'm bipolar" I snicker and he laughs. .
"That's another way of putting it"

He picks me up and sets us both on his office couch. His face turns serious.
"I wanted to explain everything when you're settled in but I guess it can't wait " I nod in agreement.

"Your parents wanted you to experience a life out of the pack, so they took you away but you were going to shift when you were around 7 so they fed you a supressent drunk so you won't shift. Your brothers did, that's why they went camping with your dad every month on a full moon.  A warewolf has to shift on a full moon otherwise we get a bad fever.  Any other day we can manage. "

I nodded and kept nodding. I don't know what to say. I couldn't really be mad at my parents because they gave me a life, a normal one. And I don't know how to act. Should I be mad or grateful or something. I just don't know.

"Princess? It will be ok. You will be ok. You'll realize that we are not bad people and Blood Rose pack is not a bad place to live" I continue nodding.
"Wait..your lack is called Blood Rose?" I also and he nods hesitantly.
"Blood Rose, " I say and I start laughing. I laugh ,and laugh. I couldn't stop. I think all this is overwhelming me ,I can't deal.

********

"You know that was brave" Veronica comments as we eat lunch.
"What?"
"Barging into the Apha's office"
"Are we not supposed to do that?"
"Kinda, it's like those old movies with Kings and stuff and when you enter without being summoned,it's punishable by death" I think I must have looked like my eyes were popping out of my sockets because she laughed.

"It's not punishable by death really, but you get punished, it doesn't show respect"she explains.
"Oh, sooo?" I really want to understand if I'm going to get punished or not.
"I doubt it, he didn't go crazy so no biggie" she continued eating.

"He goes crazy?" I ask in a whisper.
"I don't know if I'm supposed to say anything" she hesitated.
"Oh Nice, just tell me, how else am I supposed to know the guy! You're supposed to be my friend!" I have her the puppy eyes that always works on my mother. She caved. Ha ha.

"Ok, but if I get in trouble I'll kill you" she points a finger at me and I clapped my hands in excitement. I got to hear something juicy about Ace .
"Spill Nica! Is it ok if I call you that? Veronica is so long"She smiled.

"It's ok, "she took a deep breath. "  Alpha Ace is strong. You kind of have to be if you're going to lead a pack, anyone can challenge you for the position and you're supposed to be able to defend yourself. And whenever the position is passed over because it's a family heredity thing ,there is a ceremony and if there's anyone who wants to challenge,they can. And usually there is always a challenge but this time there wasn't. "

"Why not?" I ask curiously. It was like being told a folk story of something. So exciting!
"He is well known for his ruthlessness and his fighting skills no doubt possessive and ..." She leaned closer to me and I did the same "he once tore a man in half" I gasped. "like,right in the middle"
"What had he done? " I whispered

"He was playing with things that weren't his" Ace answered for us and we both jumped.
"What the fuck Ace!" I scolded.
"Language" he warned. "sorry" I whispered.
"You having fun?" He came over and delivered a peck on my lips.

Both me and Nica were redder than a tomato. " What are you doing here?" I ask not looking at him.
"I'm taking you out, since it's your birthday and stuff"
"It's your birthday!! Happy birthday Luna!" Nica gushed. I mumbled my thanks still a bit embarrassed that we were caught gossiping.

"Thank you Veronica for keeping her company. I'll take it from here, we'll see you tomorrow" Ace dismissed her and she mumbled her thanks while still blushing.
"You seem to have got it off with her" Ace comments.
"Yeah,we did. It was nice"
"Good, your mom said to call her when you have the time" he says and I grabbed my phone and dialled her number.

Hie, it's me again.
I hope you liked this chapter. 
Don't forget to vote and comment,I love hearing your thoughts!!!🌻🌻🌻