🐺TEN

Dinner was great. We talked. We got to know each other better. It turned out Ace is very possessive. And if any guy looks at me the wrong way, he growled. It was sexy and it turns out Kai is crazy about that growl. And to be honest so am I.

"Veronica said something about the  mating ritual, would you elaborate?" I ask as we both prepare for bed.
"When an Alpha mates ,everyone is there and it's a ceremony"
"Like a wedding or something?"
"Uh yeah but the difference is we have sex" he says in a rush.

"After the ceremony?" I pull down the blankets and get cozy.
"During"
"We're supposed to come back have sex in white sheets like the ancient people so they can see I'm a virgin or not, really?"
"No, they don't care whether you're a virgin or not, this is the 21st century. Bit we have sex with everyone watching"

I freeze,like literally, my mouth hanging open ,my eyes Poppin and stuff. Ace climbs in bed and kisses me. Right in the middle of my frozen state.
"Stop doing that, are you crazy!!" His face is only inches from mine. .
"I'm not having sex with people watching, are you people crazy!!!? I haven't even decided I want to have sex with you or even mate with you and you're talking about sex, in public! Are you nuts!!? I scream. 

"It's tradition,and it's not even a problem because it's a common thing here, and other mates join in ,it won't be awkward. " He tries to reassure bit it's definitely not working. I'm not doing this shit.
"So it's like a big orgy? Worse! Much worse!" I throw my hands in the air.
" And you are mating with me"

"I'm not, I don't even like you"
"Are you sure?" He also as he buries his face in my neck. He starts kissing my face and my neck and I feel funny. It feels amazing. Kai is definitely agreeing with me. He holds my face and kiss me hard on the mouth. I didn't know kisses were supposed to feel this way. It seems like I can't have enough. I want more. I don't know what but I want more.

"More" I whisper after we break off for air.
"Not yet, we can't" Ace says but I can't listen to him. It's like my body is on fire.
"Please Ace, I need."
"What do you need Princess?"
"I don't know, I just need more, please" I beg him. I just want him to touch me, to do something. It's like he had awoken something inside me.

"Please Ace" he growls and he attacks me with such passion I can't get enough.

*********

I'm sipping my coffee while looking at Ace dressing. I'm still in my morning gown and I got nothing underneath. My mind drifts off to last night. I can't even comprehend what happened. It was so sudden , I thought I was going to regret it in the morning but I didn't.  I woke up satisfied.

I woke up wanting more and he gave it to me. I've never felt so content in my life. I thought I had dishes it and it was the hormones but I don't regret a thing. If anyone had told me I was going to lose my virginity to Ace, our Gardner I would have laughed . 

"Stop looking at me like that or I'll be very late" Ace said as he was making his tie.  I got up and walked to him.
"I don't mind making you late" I kissed him.
"Me too, but you must be sore, we did it four times and it was your first time" I blushed. I am very sore. I'll admit that but my privates are still tingling.

"You never told me what you do anyway, besides being the Alpha" I helped him out on his suit jacket.
"I own a business, that's what I was attending when I was in Denver, on the day's I wasn't a gardener" he smirked.

"I don't understand why you were pretending though"
"Pretending, did you see your backyard?" He looks offended.
"Ok, maybe it was a beautiful backyard but you could've done something else that didn't involve you with playing with dirt. "

"I know, but it was still fine. And I always spied on you from your window. " He confesses
"I should feel offended bit I don't. I had a crush on you"
"I know you did" he kissed the tip of my nose. We walked to the living room.

"I'm going to come back early so I can take you to meet the pack. Were having a pack meeting this afternoon and after that, we can go for a run into the woods"  I nodded. "Don't be nervous, everyone will love you"
"Ok"
"And Veronica and mom will be here so they can talk about stuff" I frowned

"What kind of stuff?"
"If you want to redecorate or school ,or work. Whatever you want to spend your day doing. "
"Whatever?"
"Whatever"
"Even if I want to shop all day?" I tested.

"Even if you want to shop all day. You're my Queen, I want you to be happy" he gave me a kiss and walked out the door. He peeked back and said " I love you" and he shut the door.