🐺 FIFTEEN

A few days has passed and I've been going to train with Lucifer everyday.  I like Lucifer, he's fun. I've been fighting in my wolf form now and it's a little hard fighting with your claws and teeth. Kai takes over when I shift so it's ok with me.

It's a good thing we both love fighting.  We decided I might start teaching little pups to fight in a few weeks. I'm excited. The mating ceremony is coming along. Three weeks from now to be presise. I'm dreading it.

I still can't figure out how grown people can have sex while others are watching and worse yet, having sex too. Ace keeps telling me how it won't be a big deal and everyone does it bit still. And my parents will be there. How embarrassing it will be.

I still haven't had sex with Ace and he's getting cranky, we decided tomorrow morning were going to the pack clinic. I can't stand not knowing anyway.

I'm hoping my mom can take time off from work so she can come and plan with the ceremony and I can spend a bit if time with her. She had told me she might be able to come a week before the ceremony. That gives us a week together.

********

I can't believe I'm nervous. I kind of know there is a 99.9 percent possibility of me being pregnant but I'm nervous. Maybe the idea of  confirming the pregnancy is like making it a reality.

"Good morning Luna, it's nice to see you in here" Doctor Torres greets me with a big smile. She nods at Ace and he nods back.
"Good morning Doc"
"I'm surprised you didn't come here sooner" she chuckles.

"Is it a given that you're supposed to fall pregnant the night you meet your mate?" I asked knowing the answer anyway.
"Pretty much, we're different than humans, if the moon goddess made a match for us, it's pretty much it. The whole dating thing is to get to know each other so we're compatible, well for us we already know we are, there's no need for formalities"

"I guess"
"Lay down on the table,and unbutton your blouse" the Doc instruct and do as she says. The pack clinic is very cute, small bit understandable.
"I'm going to take your vitals first before we do anything else. I nod and she goes to work while making small talk with Ace.

"Your heart rate is a bit faster than I'd like bit everything else seems ok. Blood pressure is normal and your sugar levels are good" I nod and she pours cold liquid on my stomach. My heart is beating so fast. This is it, the moment of truth.

"I'm nervous" I tell Ace. He smiles and it warms me up. He's holding my hand.
"No need to be, if you're pregnant, you're giving me a family and that's all I ever wanted since I first laid my eyes on you. And if you're not, we can start trying right on this table" I gasped and swatted his arm.
"The doctor is right there" I scold him and he just laughs.

The Doc started to move the wand looking thing on my stomach and  me and Ace's eyes were closed on the monitor as if we knew what we were looking at. I felt Ace kissing me on my cheek and I felt warm.

"Okay.. congratulations Alpha and Luna, you're going to be parents!" I closed my eyes with relief. I don't know what I was expecting but I felt so much emotions I didn't know I was crying until Ace started wiping away my tears.

"Ahh don't cry Princess, were going to be parents" he started showering kisses all over my face.
"I'm pregnant" I said out loud and we both laughed. "I'm so happy Ace, I didn't know I was going to be this happy" I tell him as fresh tears rolled down my cheeks.

"The mother of my children" Ace tells me while looking me in the eye and I could tell he was really happy judging by the emotions showing on his face. When we separated the Doc was smiling and she looked like she had more to say.

"Sorry for interrupting you there" I apologized. Het smile widened.
"I would give you money if you could interrupt me again so I can witness such a happy moment.
"Bit what I wanted to tell you is, it looks like you're having 4 pups"

"Four!!!!"  I screamed. I turned to Ace who is grinning from ear to ear. "I cannot believe you nearthandal !!!! How can you out four babies in me?"he kept grinning "Say something, before I strangle you ,you idiot!"

"You said it yourself, I got super sperm" he simply states and I want to be angry but I'm not.
"I can't believe we're having four kids"
"Congratulations again Alpha and Luna and can I talk to you outside Alpha?" Ace nods and they leave me to clean up and dress.