🐺 EIGHTEEN

Alice perfumed the spell to make me well and I have been feeling much better. Veronica was such a big help and my mom and Alice have been going overboard with the ceremony. They want to make it big and fabulous, I told then to knock themselves out.

On the other hand Ace has been taking advantage of the spell. He's been taking me everywhere. It's been a week and I've seen every part and corner of the pack land. We've been having sex on every part of it too. This week has been pure Bliss.

My belly has grown dramatically and it looks like I'm 8 months pregnant. Ace keeps kissing it and touching it, it makes me want to jump her. I talked to Kai most of the time I wasn't with Ace or being told about the ceremony preparations. I can't shift when I'm carrying the pups especially with everything else, it's risky.

Ace is still not talking to his mom but at least he's not growling everytime she walks in the same room he is. That's progress.

"Hey baby" I greet Ace as I entered his office. He got up from his chair and came to me.
"Hey princess" he kissed me , our kiss was meant to be a greeting but it's heating up.
"Ahem" the sound startled us both and we looked toward the door.

"Sorry Alpha, if it wasn't important I wouldn't interrupt you, Luna" Darek acknowledged me.
"It's ok Derek, I was just saying hie"
"What's up?" Ace asked Derek as he went back to his chair.

"There was some commotion just outside the west boarder with some rogues , under control but we got this in the mail" Derek passed an envelope to Ace and I headed for the door. Pack business bored me to death.
"Bye guys" they both just grunted thier responses.

*****

"Ohh my goodness you look..." My mother chocked on her tears and Alice was silently wiping tears away from her face. I looked at my reflection and I smiled.

"How do I look dad?" I asked as I have him a toothy smile. .
"I don't have any words baby" he gathers me into his arms and sobbed. I was trying my hardest not to cry. I know it's sad that I only have a 11 days to live to be presise but they should be strong for me.

I turned to my brothers and raised my eyebrows. .
"You look great kid" they says at the same time and I swatted them both and then we burst out laughing.
"I'm older than you, don't call me kid, plus I'm still mad at you that you never told me you could shift " I say playfully.

"Ace's going to be blown away tomorrow" Marvin tells me and I beam. I can't wait till the ceremony.

******

"Breathe baby, breathe" Alice tell me after I had a panic attack. I don't know know why I'm panicking, it's not like we don't love each other.
"I'm ok now" I tell her and my mother sigh in relief. 

I stand up and look at the mirror. I'm wearing an ombre princess ball gown. I decided to merge the two traditions together. It's and it's off shoulder white bodice the skirt starts off with white and then turns to lavender until it's a deep shade of purple with flowers at the bottom.

Purple is the pack's color. Alice thought it was a great idea. I had four bridesmaids Veronica,
Trish, Ella and Morgan.  Two were wearing purple and two were wearing lavender.

Mom thought it would be great since I'm not going to live long enough to have wedding so just merge them. I was excited about the idea.

"Your father's here to walk you down, see you at the ceremony baby"I'm kissed me on the cheek and so did Alice.
"You do look beautiful baby" Alice said and tears threatened to fall.

Dad emerged at the door and the moment he looked at me he froze.
"Dad, if you start tearing up, I will too, so stop it"
"I can't, even if I tried" tears slipped on his cheeks and so did mine. "you look ..I don't have words hunny. I've never seen such a beautiful site. "

My hair was tied at the base of my neck loosely with strands of hair framing my face. My makeup was minimum, Ace loves my face as natural as it came.

"Enough with the sappy stuff dad, let's go" I say lightening the mood. He laughed then gathered me into his arms.
"I love you Dad"
"I love you too honey, ready?"
"As I'll ever be"