Jailed

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SLEPT THROUGH ALL OF THAT!" Sokka exclaimed, "I MEAN HOW HEAVY OF A SLEEPER ARE YOU?!"

"I got no sleep for the past two days, nitwit," you replied, "Of course I was gonna be tired." The four of you camped out by a creek after you left Omashu.

"BUT DANG, TO SLEEP THROUGH ALL OF THAT?! You should win an award for worlds heaviest sleeper! Look out Avatar!"
You used your water to smack Sokka in the face. There was a sudden loud boom. So loud that it shook the ground.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Sokka shrieked. It then happened again.

"It's coming from over there," Aang said. You, Katara, and him began to run towards it.

"Shouldn't we run away from the huge booms, not towards them?!" Sokka exclaimed. The four of you, plus Momo, ran over to where the sounds came from. Standing in the middle of a fissure was a person. He was earthbending the rocks into the side of the fissure.

"An earthbender," Katara said.

"Noooo, I thought it was an airbender," you said sarcastically. Katara looked at you.

"You're really grumpy when you're tired."

"Tell me about it."

"Let's go meet him," Aang said.

"He looks dangerous. We should approach with caution," Sokka said.

"Heyo! Mudfucker!!" You yelled, walking towards him. "I'm Y/n!! What's your name?!" He stopped to turn and look at you. Then he turned around and ran away, blocking the path with rocks.

"Well damn, am I that ugly?"

"Nice to meet you!" Aang yelled after him.

"We just wanted to say hi," Katara said, a little crushed.

"Hey, that guy's gotta be running somewhere," Aang said, "Maybe we're near a village. And I bet that village has a market."

"Which is short for, no nuts for dinner," you finished. The three of you ran.

"Hey! I worked hard to get those nuts!" Sokka exclaimed. The little fissure soon led to a path which soon led to a small earth village. As Aang and Sokka busied themselves with a hat-trade, you and Katara went off a little farther. She then gasped and tugged at your wrist.

"Look!" She said, pointing. The same guy who you saw earlier entered a house. "Come on!" She jogged towards it. You sighed and followed after her. She rudely opened the door with you behind her.

"Hey, you're that kid," she said. The kid gasped and turned around. "Why did you run away?"

"Yeah, don't you know it's rude not to answer?" You inquired, crossing your arms.

"Uh... you must have me confused for some other kid," Haru replied nervously. You and Katara entered the house while Aang and Sokka caught up.

"No they don't. We saw you earthbending," Aang said. Both the woman, who was most like his mother, gasped. The mother quickly closed the windows and doors.

"They saw you doing what?" She asked Haru.

"They're crazy, mom," he said, "I mean, look at how they're dressed."

"First of all, don't go insulting my clothes, amateur," you defended, pointing a finger at him.

"You know how dangerous that is," his mom said, "You know what would happen if they caught you earthbending." You quirked a brow.

"They?" You repeated. There was then banging at the door.

"Open up!" A voice ordered. Sokka walked over to the blinds and peeked through them.