The Liquidbreaking Paper {3}

Zuko let shock overtake him. He barely avoided the wave, getting skimmed by it. When he recovered, you were waiting for him. You used your water to sweep him up and throw back from whence he came. You picked up your eyepatch, ripped off the cloth from your head, and hooked it around your head. You then took off back to the campsite. When you broke through the trees, all that greeted you was a smothered fire and empty sleeping bags.

'Shit... did they get past me?' You used the water in your flask to propel yourself above the forest floor. Then you took off. When you hovered back over the beach, fighting and smoke bombs greeted you.

"What... the everloving hell?" You muttered. You looked over and saw Zuko fighting the leader of the pirates. WIth a sigh, you extended your arm. The water from next to them came up and grabbed the pirate by the leg, dragging him into the lake. Zuko blinked. You landed next to him and he looked at you.

"You were pulling your punches," you said, walking past him. You ran through the smoke, avoiding fire, fists, and swords. When you broke through the other side, you were running alongside Sokka and Aang.

"Y/n! You're okay!" Aang said happily.

"Of course I am!"
In front of you was Katara.

"Good! You're okay," you said. The girl was trying to push a giant boat.

"Help me get this boat back in the water so we can get out of here," Katara said. The three of them then tried to push a giant ass ship.

"Hey, dumbasses," you said. The three of them looked at you. "Just... use the water." Aang and Katara looked at each other and smiled. You backed away and let the both of them push and pull the water up to the shore. The boat began to float.

"Everyone on!" You said, jumping up onto the deck. The other three climbed up using the ladder. You bent the water to push the ship from shore and into the lake. Behind you, the pirates jacked Zuko's boat and was sailing right for you.

"Can't this thing go any faster?!" You yelled to Sokka who was steering it.

"I don't know! This wasn't made by the Water Tribe!" He yelled back. You growled and hopped up on the back of the ship. Raising your arms the water in front of the enemy ship rose, blocking and trapping them in a wave. You slowly moved your arms down and the wave crashed and sank the ship down into the lake.

"Dumb bitches," you spat.

"Y/n, look!" Katara yelled. You ran to the edge of the ship and looked over.

"... give me a fucking break."
A waterfall, a big one, presented itself in front of you. You groaned loudly and stood on the deck. You took a wide stance and began to push and pull the water in opposite directions. Your left arm was going counter-clockwise and your right was going clockwise. Small whirlpools formed underneath the ship the opposing forces halting it.

"We're stopped!" Katara exclaimed.

"GOOD FOR US, BUT HOW DO WE GET OFF?!" You yelled.

"Look!" Sokka pointed towards the sky. All of you looked up and saw Appa flying towards you all.

"I'm gonna stop bending and we're all gonna jump!!" You yelled.

"WHAT?!" Sokka yelled.

"READY?!"

"WAIT, NO WHAT?!"

"LET'S GO!" You slid your leg behind you and pushed your arms out. The whirlpools disappeared and the water behind you formed a wave, pushing you all closer to the edge. The boat tilted over.

"JUMP!" You yelled as Appa flew below you. All four of you landed on him and made it clear of the drop.

"I knew a bison whistle would come in handy. Thanks Appa," Aang said, holding it up. You deadpanned at him.

"You spent our money to get a bison whistle?" You asked. Aang nervously laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

"Hehe... yes?"
You stared at him before sighing.

"Well, Appa heard it, so I guess I can't complain..."

"Yeah, we owe you one," Sokka said from the back. Appa just grunted.

"... well, goodnight."
You collapsed to the floor and was out like a light. The others just lightly laughed at your antics.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}