The Azure Ghost

Just a tiny FYI, your sister, Yyn. Her name is pronounced 'Yin'. I didn't misspell 'Y/n', and no, it's not a mistake <3.

~
"My my, how I love happy endings."
Commander—now Admiral—Zhao, and Lieutenant Shinu turned to see Yyn standing on one of the battlements.

"Yyn," Zhao said, "Why are you here?"

"I couldn't help but overhear your discussion about the Yu Yans placement," she replied, jumping to the floor. "I'd be more than happy to go in their place."

"Absolutely not," Zhao said, "You are a child who does not know a thing about discipline."

"And you do?" She retorted, "You rely on your title more than your ability to coerce and manipulate. Had Ozai not of given you a promotion, you would've left this place with your tail between your legs."

"You impertinent child!"
Yyn slid her foot forwards slightly. Black fire shot out towards them and they backed up.

"I'd rather not think of myself as a child," she said, relaxing out of her stance. "I'd like to think of myself as the person who eliminated Oyuma when you dunderheads couldn't."

~
You entered the deserted temple with more firewood in your arms.

"How's everyone doing?" You asked. Aang had his staff in his hand.

"Katara is getting sick too," Aang replied, "I'm going to find medicine." He walked past you. You followed him with your eyes and sighed. You dropped the wood onto the floor.

"But Y/n, I'm not getting sick," Katara argued. You looked up at her.

"Regardless, we can't take a chance," you replied, "If two out of four of us are sick, we can't travel efficiently." You brought out water from your bag and jumped onto Appa where Sokka was. The water glowed a teal color, and you gently swished it back and forth.

"What are you doing?" Katara asked.

"It's not going to cure him, but it'll alleviate some of the symptoms," you replied. Sokka sighed in relief.

~
It's been about an hour since Aang left. You were taking care of and watching over the siblings. Katara was also falling into a state of sickness as well. Faintly, you could hear a horn being blown in the distance. You turned your head.

'... huh... I wonder what that is.'
You didn't recognize the sound from anything before.

'Please don't let it be because Aang did something stupid.' You thought. With a sigh, you placed the water back into your flask. You decided to let Sokka and Katara rest.

'I have a bad feeling about this.' You thought. You looked at Appa.

"I'll be back soon, okay? Watch them for me," you said to the bison, soon jumping from the temple. You used your water to launched yourself around the grounds. You knew where Aang took off to.

~
When you arrived at the herbalist, which was a crazy old woman with a cat, she was busy bustling around with different plants and leaves in her hands.

"Excuse me," you said, "Have you seen a boy who's bald, yay-tall, had arrow tattoos on him?" The woman thought for a moment.

"Mm... oh yes, that impatient boy," she said, "He was retrieving some frozen frogs from the swamp below." You inclined your head to her.

"Thank you very much." You then took off. When you got to the front of the building, you noticed arrows embedded into the ground. Dozens of them. Another storm was beginning to pick up. You looked around.

"... for fucks sake." You sighed. You followed the shot arrows all the way to the edge of a cliff. Without thinking, you dove head-first into the forest below. You used your water to break your fall and protect you from the trees. You flew into the swamp area where the arrows continued. Then they stopped against a fallen tree. You looked around.

"Oh no..."

~
You used your waterbending to propel you upwards, high into the sky. Looking around, you noticed something far out in the distance. From the way it was shaped, you knew it was a Fire Nation fortress.

'There you are.'
You dove into the water and launched yourself towards the shore. You peeked your head up, noticing the guards stationed at every angle. You then heard the screech of a rhino. Which means there must've been a cart. You quickly swam towards the shore and into the bushes, using the cover of night to hide you. And you were right.

You jumped from the trees and used the water to pull you into the cart. You landed as softly as you could, hiding behind the boxes and crates. When the cart stopped at the entrance, Fire Nation soldiers inspected it. You pressed yourself against the corner to hide yourself more. The soldier then walked away. You let out a quiet sigh of relief, but had to keep your body under control when someone jumped in with you. A clothed person with a mask over their face. You stared at them, wide-eyed, but you couldn't do anything. They just put their finger to the mask's lips.

You didn't sense any malicious intent from them, but you also didn't trust them either... but for the sake of your cover, and Aang, you kept quiet. The cart entered the fortress.

When the carts were being unloaded, you and the Blue Spirit snuck into the interior of the fortress. You and the Blue Spirit snuck up to the battlements. Zhao was giving his speech to his soldiers while you two snuck past the guards. You two made it over to where the tower was where they kept Aang. You jumped over the battlements, using your water as a cushion, while they used rope. The two of you snuck into the tower by the sewer. When you got into it, the two of you made your way through the halls. A couple of guards spotted you, but the Blue Spirit took them out quickly. One of their helmets rolled down the hall.

A few minutes later, another guard walked down, a little more carefully. You used your water to whip him, sending him flying to the ground. The Blue Spirit took chains and hung the guard to the ceiling. When you heard more coming, you and them hid up in the ceiling. You moved on towards the guarded door where there was one guard left. He was going to reach for a horn, but you dropped from the ceiling and water whipped him. The Blue Spirit appeared and wrapped him in chains too. You took the keys and quickly unlocked the door. You opened it and ran for Aang.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed happily. Then he saw the person behind you. They closed the door behind them. You grabbed the chains holding Aang's arms and froze them before yanking them apart. Aang blinked at you. You did the same thing for his feet.

"Who is that?" He asked, gesturing to the masked person. You shrugged.

"Beats the hell out of me," you replied. The Blue Spirit opened the door and gestured for you to follow them. As you followed the Blue Spirit down the hall, Aang stopped.

"My frogs! Come back! And stop thawing out!"
You turned and grabbed him

"Wait! My friends need to suck on those frogs!"
You sighed and pulled him faster, catching up to the Blue Spirit.

'I leave him for ONE HOUR.'

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}