A Dare For Antisepticeye

StacyFischbach: I dare Anti to kiss with you! (Liz)

~~~

Anti: flirt with Liz? Well..... She is kinda cute. Wait, I think I really do like her... What is Dark going to say?

*Anti smirks as he watched Liz watch Jacksepticeye's video as Anti glitched into the computer screen as Liz gasped*

Anti: Hey... Liz... I missed you did you miss me?

Liz: Who are you?! W-Why are you h--

*Anti brings a index finger to Liz's lips*

Anti: shhhh....

*Anti smiles as Liz stayed silent as he wrapped his arms around her waist*

Liz: A-Anti--

Anti: shhhh... My beautiful flower~

*He leans in and pressed his warm lips, on Liz's cold lips soon, they parted for air*

Liz: A-Anti you kissed me...! *Blushes*

Anti: I know, my flower~ because your mine now....

Liz: Y-Yandere! Help!

*Liz turns to run but Anti grabbed her and cuddled her as he said,*

Anti: My princess the fun isn't going to end so soon, get some rest and we'll have some fun afterwards...

*Anti lays Liz down on her bed, as he closed the blinds and turned off the computer as it was dark with little light as a sneaky someone (liar-loser) was watching with a camera recording*

Anti: close your eyes my precious~

Liz: n-no! I don't trust you!

Anti: *sighs and starts softly humming*

Liz: what? What *yawn* are you?.... *Yawn*

*Liz fell asleep as Anti smiled and tucked a blanket over her then, he turned to see Allison and he smirked as he started glitching and he ran at Allison, with a crazed smile and the video recording went black...*