A Dare For Darkiplier

Official_Darkiplier: Im sorry dad . . . . . . . i dare dark to act like sub sub for the wholr day. Basically just agree with everyone and do everything for everyone AND if anyone touches the floof (his hair) you MUST purr like a cat . . . . . . . yet again im sorry dad but i MUST see their reactions XD

~~~

Dark: Dear god....

Wilford and Liz: Oooh!~

Dark: N O Wilford, no! and not you too, LIZ! 

*Wilford pouts and pulls out neko cat ears and tail then Liz a cute black long hoodie*

Dark: Do I have ta? *folds arms and pouts like a child*

Wilford: Yes, Damien!

Dark: *glares at Wilford and Liz before taking the cats ears and tail and black hoodie and runs into the bathroom* I HATE YOU WILFORD MOTHERLOVING WARFSTACHE!!

Wilford: Love ya too Damien!~

Liz: *bursts out in laughter* he's gonna be maaaaddd...

*Dark came back out with the large hoodie that went to his legs*

Dark: I look stupid. *tears up* 

Liz: No! *slaps Dark* Your so beautiful! I can't let you throw your life away!

Dark: What are you talking about?!

Liz: I'm talking about the baby that's growing inside your belly right now.

Dark: NANI!!!???

*Anti was crawling through the vents and saw a opening above Dark, opened the vent, and grabbed Dark lifting him into the vent and closed it as Wilford and Liz bursted out laughing*

Anti: Awww~ I found myself a adorable kitten~ *hugs Dark*

Dark: Shut up, Glitch! 

Anti: *smirks and pets THE floof*

Dark: Oh no you didn't....  Y O U   D A M N   G L I T C H *starts purring softly*

Anti: Awwwwww!!~ *keeps petting THE floof*

Dark: *Purrs loudly*

Everyone: DANTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~