A Ask For Rose

DarkiplierRPs: Ok i have a question for Liz's sister, Rose! What's her backstory? Why is she always mean to Liz?

~~~ 

*Rose adjusts the camera to face herself*

Rose: m-my backstory? w-w-well..... *tears up*

Rose: Ok.... w-well...

*Rose walks out to the porch with someone behind the camrea following holding it,*

Rose: It was say I believe 3 years ago.... I was hanging out with Carly... and Damien... We went to this manor... *Rose holds her temple*  Then everything was a blur.. me and Carly were trapped in this mirror, Damien was different, red and blue hues bounced off him and everything turned white..... 

*Zion comes over into the camera view and glitches Rose out of the room*

Zion: alright, let me tell you the shortened version ok? *looks at Y/N dead in the eye, as if he was self-aware, like Monika*

Zion: So... Rose, Carly and Damien went to the Manor, Rose and Carly got trapped in the mirror as Damien/Dark putted Rose in a coma, and erased her memory and this is when she was 15, then she awoken up and she was now 18, then about a month later, Actor chased Rose and Liz down, when Liz was only 1 at the time, and kicked Rose off a ledge and took Liz, one year later Rose, Chime and Dark teamed up and defeated Actor.. Rose then started hallinating that Liz was Actor and she shutted Liz out and treated her like s*it....

*Zion then made the lights flicker and smirked*

Zion: I know this because, Rose is my mom, and Dark is my father, and Actor is my brother.

Actor: You belong here..... *smirks*