A Ask For The Iplier And Septic Egos and GhostLiz

DarkiplierRPs: Do the Iplier and Septic egos and Author-Chan know FNAF? if you do please can you sing We don't bite from FNAF 4?

~~~

*Liz wakes up in a child's bed as she glances at the time*

Liz: Things haven't been the same since my birthday, we went to Fazbear's.... that was the worst day.... 

*Liz got out of the bed and grabbed a flashlight*

Liz: Home alone in this awful darkness, I don't even know where my mom and dad is! Never been a fan of animatronics! Can I get a grown-up to a check my closet??

Liz: Just heard a NOISE I don't know where it went to the right of left is it under my bed, this must be a joke and it's all in my head  but what if I'm in HELL and I'm already DEAD!!!

*Liz heard a CREEEAKK*

Liz: Calm down, take it slow! Check the halls, keep the door close! What's behind there? I dont wanna know!!! Fazbear's pizza? thought it was gone! Dark and his friends are FAR from gone, did you hear that? Now here they all come, five long nights and I'm only on one!

*Liz turned from checking her bed to see a damaged Actor Mark leap at her*

Dark: Welcome home girls and boys! Time to play with brand new toys!

Actor Mark: Nightmares lurk inside your mind, now there's no place safe to hide!

Anti: To hide! You have no where to run so why not join the fun??

Dark: Come closer, we don't bite!!

Liz: *whimpers* I dont believe that for one second!! Gonna keep my distance, and I'll be pleasant! If you wanna be my friend, then PROVE it! I gotta flashlight and I knew how to use it! And I know how to use it! That's right, step back from me, I'll snap at you, if you snap at me, then I'll flash you, when you try attacking me, I hope I don't run out of batteries!  Oh my God, I'm on my own, left alone and I'm not that old!

*A mini plushie Anti sat on a chair as Liz gulped*

Liz: Wish there was a lock on the door, where I am now, this is not my home!! Oddly enough, feels like I'm not alone... Well sorry guys, but you gotta go! Allison and Chime are not comfortable with demons watching me, While I'm all ALONE!

*Dark giant robotish hand raced across Liz to snatch her in his grasp as light blinded her*

Actor Mark: Welcome home, girls and boys, time to play with brand new toys!

Anti: nightmares lurk inside your mind! now no place is safe to hide! 

FederationLiz: To hide!!

Dark: you have nowhere to run! So why not join the fun?

Liz: Things haven't been the same since my birthday, we went to Fazbear's... that was the worst DAY!

*Liz sniffles and tears go down her cheeks*

Liz: I'm crying out now, somebody help me!! Cause when I open my eyes they surround me, why did it have to be me? *rubs arm in sadness and fear* Nobody else believes me, Will nothing here give me peace, maybe DEATH will set me free...

* Liz holds her head as Dark, Actor Mark, Anti and FederationLiz were near her now*

Liz: NO! I'm not giving up easy! Ain't going to let a cupcake eat me, Your not real! I call you bluff!

Actor Mark: WAHHH! 

Liz: That scare was real enough! Even when they aren't in business, I'm number one on Fredbear's hitlist, time for the nightmares to go away!

Dark and Actor Mark: NOBODY TOLD YOU, we're here to stay! 

Anti: Welcome home, girls and boys, time to play with brand new toys!

FederationLiz: Nightmares lurk inside your mind, now no place is safe to hide!

Dark: To hide!!

Anti: You have nowhere to run! So why not join the fun? At night we come to life, come closer we don't bite!!

*Liz is grabbed by Dark, Anti, Actor Mark and FederationLiz and the camreas went out as she letted out a scream of fear....*