A Dare For Darkiplier

IsabelleRPs: I dare Darkiplier to hypnotize.... The Author XD

What he'll wear in this part:

~~~

Dark: *smirks* Really now? Hypnotize Liz...? To love me?? No restrictions to this? Well maybe some...

*Dark places a spiral on his phone and turned it off, as he looked to find Liz*

Liz: Hmmm... Do you have a 5 Anti?

Anti: Goldfish!

Liz: Awwww.....

Allison: Heh.

*Anti and Allison got up and told Liz that they was going out of the house and that she would be home alone*

Liz: *nods nervously* okay!

*Anti and Allison left as Dark continued to wait until Liz locked every door and window and then came out*

Liz: there! Safe and sound!

Dark: not exactly...

Liz: *startled* huuhh??!

Dark: *corners Liz* What's wrong? Cats gotcha tongue?

Liz: n-no!

*Dark chuckles and brought up his phone as he asked*

Dark: can you focus on the phone screen for me?

Liz: sure...?

*Dark smiled innocently, turning on the phone, and Liz saw the swirl and shook her head asking*

Liz: w-what's that?

Dark: just a spiral, I need you to only focus on it, and my auras, okay?

Liz: *nods* okay... *Glances at the swirl*

Dark: now... I want you, to take a deep breath in and out and every time you breath in my auras, go into you giving you happiness...

*Liz took a deep breath and held it in and breathed out again, as the blue and red auras, became much more larger than usual*

Dark: good... Now I want you to close your eyes and listen to my words.

*Liz's eyes closed*

Dark: now I want you to imagine your in a cold void, nothing can't make you warm, until I come in, you are filled with things you've never have felt before, warmth, happiness and joy.

~~~

Allison: Liz! We're home! *Looks at Liz and Dark as he cuddled her*

Allison: What?! Dark? What--

Anti: Dark what did you do?!

Dark: *chuckles and pressed his hand on Liz's cheek* nothing..

~~~