don't

"You know you can't tell on us, right?" Riot's voice echoed as soon as he sees you walk down the stairs while scrolling on your phone. He was in the kitchen, putting a container in the microwave. The house was cozy, homey... It didn't seem like guys like them lived like this.

"I'm aware." You nod, "I'll be here on the couch." You sat down, feeling like anyone's gonna pop in and see you in a huge shirt. It felt so awkward being with these men that you didn't know and just being so casual with them.

"So you have to give us your phone." Riot emphasized as he walked towards you, the demand made you frown, it's as if you weren't protesting with the same people. "Just to be safe. We don't want anyone doxing us."

"Can I at least tell my parents and friends I'm safe?" You ask, gripping tightly at your phone. He put his hand to your level, motioning you to give it.

"Give it." He ordered, his hands were so big and he was starting to get closer and closer to you. "You don't want me to force that out of you." His voice seemed to darken, his hair falling to his sides as he put his other hand on the couch you were sitting on. He was getting closer and closer, yet still remaining so composed. His hand was propped on the couch behind you, one hand on your hands that held your phone. It was like he was going to k—

The microwave rung.

He took your phone away from you, "Thanks." He said with a smile dangling on his lips. He knew what he could do to you.

"What'd I miss?" Tank's voice startled you, he had his eyebrows furrowed as he slowly walked down, eyes following Riot. Tank's gaze landed on you.

"Just took the little girl's phone." Riot answered, the clanking of the plates being placed on the dinner table was the only sound that accompanied Tank's menacing stare.

"You'll only have it taken away until tomorrow," Tank plopped beside you, taking his phone out of his pocket. Seriously? These guys take my phone away like they're my father, and one of them begins to use theirs beside me? Rude.

You rolled your eyes at him, not knowing he was looking at you. "What are you rolling your eyes for?" He set his phone down on the coffee table, facing you with a small smile. You looked away, not knowing whether to tell him to trust you or just drive you home. Do I really want go home?

"Look at me." Tank said, his index finger under your chin to direct you where to look at once again. His eyes are so pretty. "You look pretty when you roll your eyes." His smug smile widens.

You can't help but bite the inside of your lips. What are these brothers doing to you?

"Not on the living room." Riot sneered. "At least eat first."

11 PM

"Are you sleepy?" Tank asked, putting the dishes in the dishwasher. His hair was dry now, and curlier. He looked so adorable crouching down more than a normal person would when they load a dishwasher.

"Only a little." You answered, on your way to get a paper towel to wipe the table but Riot slapped your hand away and made you sit down again.

Riot reminded, "You're a guest, Y/N." He's so cute.

"Okay so, where's the guest bedroom?" You ask, smiling at both of them. They both stood straight, in sync. Looking at each other like they don't know what they're going to say.

"Well," Tank trails off, rubbing the back of his neck. You start to wonder what they'd say.

Is this going where I think this is going?

"Just pick wherever you wanna sleep in." Tank says, shrugging.

You've only known these guys today but based on your observations; Tank seems to be the jealous, domineering type. If you'd say you wanted to sleep in Riot's room, he seems like he'd make a fuss about it. Plus, Tank brought you here.

"Tank?" You answered quietly like you didn't want Riot to hear.

"I'll still be the one keeping your phone, alright?" Riot reminds, you felt defeated. You wanted to use it if you couldn't sleep. "I'll head on," Riot says, petting your head. "If Tank annoys you, I'm one door away."

You nod at him, smiling. "Good night." You wave at him.

Tank's hand creeps to the back of your neck, directing you to look back at him. "And it's just as two."

He snakes his hands around your waist and places you on top of the table. His lips finding yours just as fast as he put you on the table. His lips were so soft, but his left hand made its way to grab and pull at your hair tightly.

He pulled away, "You like it when I pull your hair?" He asked, centimeters away from your lips.

"C- Can we move?" You asked, not knowing if you'd just broken the mood. He chuckles at you, his huge hands holding your cheeks.

"You're cute." He says, giving you a small kiss on the forehead. He proceeded to carry you to the

"Living room?" You asked.

"What's wrong with the living room?"

You said, "Riot doesn't want us here." you didn't mean to piss him off. But it did.

He put you on the couch suddenly, his hand around your throat. "Is he the one on top of you right now?" He whispered to your ear, tightening his grip on your neck without pushing down. "Answer the fucking question."

You shake your head no.

"I'm the one on top of you."

————
an: I DONT KNOW IF IM DOIN TOO MUCH TBH LIKE SOMETIMS I SIT HERE LIKE WHY IS TANK SO DSBSJDNSKSBSN BUT WHY IS IT HOT TO ME PLS MESSAGE ME IF THERES SOMETHING I NEED TO CHANGE. THIS MIGHT BE TOO FITTING FOR ME LMAO