please

Both your hands were wrapped around his wrist as he choked you, "I'm the one on top of you." He says dominantly. You winced softly when he dug his fingers at the side of your throat, which made him smirk. A familiar sensation started burning in you.

He started grazing his lips onto yours, teasing you. You look up at him, "Don't tease me." You pleaded. He took both his elbows to prop on both sides of your head, you didn't know if he was pretending to be angry or what.

"I think you still don't get it, huh?" He snickered, taking strands of hair away from your face. "You don't get tell me what to do." He says, his right hand cupping your cheek, thumb caressing over your cheek. "But you're too cute." He chuckles, dipping in to kiss you. Your arms finding its way to hug his neck as his left hand trailed on your side, finally managing to find the hem of the huge shirt he'd lent you.

His hands felt so soft yet so warm, his hands were under the shirt, left hand drifting to your side, and his right hand tracing on your waist. How long is this man going to tease me?

You couldn't help but take his left hand and guide it to your chest. You just want him to do you already. "You're really testing me, aren't you?" He looked at you with anger, real playful anger, his hand on your chest, his thumb moving on circular motions on your nipple. "You're—" He stops to bite on your neck.

"So—" He stops once more to nibble on your collar bone. "Impatient." He pushes the shirt up, exposing you. You feel his hot breath on top of your breast.

"But impatient girls don't get what they want." He kisses you between your breasts and stands up.

"But..." You whimpered.

He laughed at you, "But what, darling?" He ran his fingers through his hair, you were impressed by his self-control even if you could see how hard he was. But you don't want him to stop.

He shook his head at you, reaching for you. "You have to prove how good you are." His arm wrapped around your waist and his other hand supporting your butt. You swung your arms around his neck, pouting at him. "Looking at me like that won't help." He scoffed complacently as he carried you upstairs, his gripping your ass.

"You have to use your mouth, darling." He made sure to lock his door and gently drop you on the bed. "Kneel." He bent down to whisper to your ear and you followed.

He kisses you, his huge hand tightening the grip at the back of your head and his other hand taking yours. You could feel how big his hands were compared to yours when he guided you to pull his sweatpants down, exposing his dick. Fuck, he's big.

You wrapped your hands around his dick as he forced himself into your mouth. You hollowed your mouth, trying to resist how deep he's putting himself into your mouth. You could feel tears brimming your eyes, his hand reaching for your nipple while his other hand strengthened his grip on your hair. You moaned onto him, making him bite his bottom lip. He was pushing your head up and down, you could see him breathing deep and fast. You could feel him at the back of your throat.

"Stop." He pulled you away from him using your hair. You tried catching your breath. "Lay down." 

You laid down on your back, "Take your shirt off." Tank ordered.

He started kissing you from your lips to your neck to chest, both his hands gliding on your thighs. He could feel you eagerly bucking your hips towards him. He shakes his head in disbelief, biting your nipple, making you wince in pleasure. His thumb moving circles on your clit, making you throw your head back to the pillows. Finally.

His other hand squeezing your breast and then putting his middle finger into your mouth. As if you weren't already soaking wet. He lifted himself up to get a better look at you when he puts his finger in. "You deserve a good finger-fucking." He curls his finger just at the right spot, making you moan.

"Darling, that's just one finger." He says condescendingly before he grazes his lips onto your lips, grinning arrogantly as he adds another finger, making you clench. "Aw, baby," He fingers you harder. "Was it the condescending tone you like? Or you want something thicker?" He questions you. You couldn't even answer, he was fingering you hard on the right spot, giving you small kisses on the lips while talking to you like that. You were going blank, pleasure just filling you up.

"Hm." He hummed onto your lips with a smirk, he was happy with how weak you were under him. His free hand reaching from under your back to flip you over, making you lay on your stomach. "On your knees, darling." He pushes your weak knees onto the mattress so your ass is up, his thumb starts on your clit again, this time you feel the tip of his cock on your pussy.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" His other hand gripping on your hair once more. You moaned a 'yes' onto the pillow. "You have to say 'yes, daddy.'" Fuck, yes.

"Yes, please, daddy." He thrusted into you forcefully.

"Good girl."

He was too good; the pleasure from how he was pulling your hair, how he was still playing with you clit as he rammed into you, and how he sounds. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"You like that, darling?" He asks breathlessly, still thrusting into you. He was doing so much, it was making you feel so much, making a you moaning mess. "Use. Your. Words." He slaps your ass.

"Mhm," Fuck. You start biting onto the pillow. "Yes, daddy."

"Very good."

————

an:

IAHSFOASJFOSFGJSOG PEOPLE HELP ME IM DYING. I HOPE U ENJOY AS MUCH AS I DO. IM SO OAHFISFOSFJOSFJF I HOPE THIS WAS GOOD ENOUGH IISFJIFSOFNSNSDKNDS.