early

6 AM

The rays of the sun peaked through the curtains in Tank's room, the heat outside crept in as he woke up with you in between his arms, he never really saw himself as the cuddling while asleep type but the sight made him smile. He embraced you tighter, planting a small kiss on top of your head as he remembered what happened last night. He looked at your side's nightstand, squinting at the alarm clock.

"Y/N," he whispered to you, trying to wake you up but you only cuddled closer to him. "Fuck, you're so cute." He planted more kisses all over your face.

"Darling, wake up."

But Tank's efforts to wake you up went to no avail.

So he gently untangled himself from you, placing one last kiss on your cheek before he headed for the shower.

7 AM

You felt a light tap on your shoulder. "Wakey-wakey, little girl." Riot said sweetly, still tapping on your shoulder. "Okay, if you're not up in a count of three I'll be carrying you to the bathroom." You hear him say faintly. Everything from the rubber bullets to the soreness because of last night. "One—" 

"Two—" 

"Two and a half—"

"Two and three quarters—"

"Ugh." Riot playfully groaned, more than willing to usher you to the bathroom. "You asked for this." He went to your side of the bed and picked you up. This made you jolt, already so confused and half awake, he swung you over his shoulder.

"Riot!" You exclaimed, "You're gonna give me motion sickness." You saying that made him giggle as he made his way to the bathroom, sitting you down on the counter beside the sink.

"I'll get you water, there's a new toothbrush there." Riot pointed to the side, he then pinched your cheek, "I'll be right back." 

You scratched your eyes, yawning. Everything feeling so foreign once again, the cold countertop was a little too cold and time felt so slow. But you just face the other side and grabbed the new toothbrush. There's no use in disobeying, right?

"Where's Tank?" You asked as soon as you heard the door swing open. You wiped your mouth clean.

"He went to your house."

"He— What?" What the fuck is this? 

You were so confused and outraged. What kind of person would do this? You had your arms crossed and scowling at Riot, contemplating whether to bolt for the door or what.

"Look," Riot's hand forcefully lifted your face to his level. "Wipe that look off your face." His fingers dug onto your jaw. You tensed up, inhaling deep. "I took your phone. Opened it, and found out where you lived because Tank was supposed to go WITH YOU." He emphasized, still remaining to sound reassuring. But you were still tense. "But you were asleep. So I had to do what I had to." 

You looked down, was it right for them to go rummage through your phone AND into your own house?

"But—" You tried to speak up.

"No 'buts'. If you have a problem, tell Tank." He moved his hand to cup your cheek, caressing it softly. "He wouldn't take anything that isn't clothing."

You sighed in defeat, leaning onto his hand. "Promise?" You asked, looking up at him.

"Aw," he smiled, "Promise." He softly kissed your cheek. Fuck. "You're too fucking adorable." He adds, kissing your forehead. 

"Sorry, excuse my language." He apologized endearingly, you couldn't help but chuckle. He paused for a second before delicately putting his lips on yours. He was so sweet, even with how he caressed your thighs were so nice. You put your hands on his chest, moving forward. He was starting to kiss you deeper as if he was longing for this, his grip onto your thigh and ass tightened. His tongue just—

You both pulled away, "Is Y/N awake?" Tank shouted from downstairs. "Riot? Y/N?" Both of you could hear him walk up. Riot pecked the tip of your nose, burying his hands in his pockets and walking out the bathroom as if nothing had happened.

"She still hasn't showered." Riot answered, sitting down on the chair beside Tank's bed.

"Why not?" Tank asked, walking towards you. "We still have a protest to be at, darling." Tank ran his fingers through your hair and petting you as he put a duffle bag beside you. "What's the holdup?" Tank asked, you could hear Riot leave the room.

You couldn't focus for a moment, still caught up with Riot literally just making out with you moments ago. "Darling," him and his index finger, as per usual. Always guiding you to face him. "What's the holdup?" He asked sternly, it seemed as if he was assuming what had happened when he was gone. Maybe he's assuming right.

"I— I'm just sleepy." You answer, avoiding eye contact. You just zipped the bag open. Just clothes. "Riot said you went to my house?"

"I suppose it was alright?" He genuinely asked, but your silence gave him the answer. "Darling, I didn't want to cut your sleep short." He was taller than Riot, making him bend down more.

"Hey," he puts his hands on each side of your thighs, blocking you from the bag. "You looked so pleasant laying there a while ago." He said, pouting. The duality of this man. He hugged you, snuggling his head at the crook of your neck.

"Thank you." You scrunched your nose at him while smiling. "But may I have my phone back?"

He chuckled at you, shaking his head. "Only if you ask nicely."

"Please?" You asked, trying to be cute for him, but he still shook his head no. "Please, daddy." He smiled when you asked.

"You're a better girl than you were last night, hm?" He kissed your lips, reaching for his back pocket. "I asked Riot to encrypted this for you." He had your phone in his hand, raising it as soon as you tried to reach for it. "And, just so you know, I have a tracker if ever you get lost."

"You're such a dad." You rolled your eyes at him jokingly, making him hug you tighter again.

"You missed the last two letters, darling."

————

an:

uhhhhhh,,,,,, FLUFF FOR THE MEANTIME?? BECAUSE IM PREPARING U FOR THE NEXT CHAP *EVIL LAUGH*