𝔖𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔞

𝓙𝓱𝓮𝓷é 𝓐𝓲𝓴𝓸 : 𝓢𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓪

1:09 ━━♡⃛━━━━━ 3:58
      ⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

  1:09 ━━♡⃛━━━━━ 3:58      ⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

$$ - smut

why you make it so complicated? off the drink, we concentratin.

mattia pushed kairi into alejandro's bedroom; both beyond intoxicated. they were at a party anyways. mattia desperately wanted an explanation from his best friend.

prior to the party, it had been almost two weeks since kairi had talked to mattia. two weeks without texting him, without saying a word to him, without trying to contact him in any type of form.

"let me go mattia, i'm serious." kairi said as he tried his best to ease mattia's grip on his wrist.

i know you won't leave me hangin, smokin weed out of the container.

mattia knew kairi wouldn't relax or speak to him unless he was high. mattia knew kairi was more blunt, ironically, when he was high. sure he was drunk, but that wasn't enough for him to explain to mattia the exact reason why he cut him off.

he got up and went through alejandros drawers knowing ale always kept atleast a small amount of weed around.he found what he was looking for, taking it making a mental note to repay alejandro.

walking over to kai, he grabbed his arm making him automatically sit next to him at the edge of their friends bed. kairi didn't care about what was going currently going on between them, he wasn't going to pass up the chance to get high.

he loved smoking weed, especially sativa, it made him feel amazing.

there's more where that came from, that's all i'm sayin

as they smoked, mattia noticed it was getting to kairi fast. kairi laid back looking at the ceiling, grinning.at that moment, kairi was on another planet. if he was asked something, he would be 100 percent blunt.

"why are you pushing me away kai? did i do something bubs? whatever i did i'm sorry. i miss you ." mattia practically cried out.

kairi sat up, looked at his best friend. tears were streaming down mattias face as he searched kairis face for any type of emotion or respond.

kairi looked at his best friend, immediately feeling horrible that he was the reason he was having a breakdown. he grabbed mattias hand putting them in his lap, letting it rest there with his hands wrapped around it.