ℜ𝔢𝔥𝔞𝔟 (𝔚𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 ℑ𝔫 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔰)

𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓕𝓪𝓲𝔂𝓪𝔃 : 𝓡𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓫 (𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼)

  0:09 ━━━☆━━━━ 3:00
   ⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

  0:09 ━━━☆━━━━ 3:00   ⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

$$ - ¡ slight smut !

"alvaro please, i dont want to be here." kairi whined not wanting to enter the house that was blasting pop smoke.

"kai come on, you've done nothing but sulked in your room since summer started. we're seniors now kai!! get used to this because this isn't going to be the last time i drag you to a party." alvaro said as he practically dragged kairi through the door.

they were immediately greeted by alejandro, who alvaro had the biggest crush on. kairi giggled, seeing alvaro's slight blush.

"come with me, drinks are in the kitchen." alejandro said as he grabbed alvaros hand.

alvaro looked back, apologizing for having to leave kairi alone for a bit. kairi smiled and nodded, after all, he was a good friend, he wanted alvaro to be happy and he definitely wasn't going to get in the way of that.

kairi looked around, he spotted the couch that was almost empty. after all, he didn't know anyone else other than alvaro at the party.

𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪..

kairi looked around, seeing girls with white claws in their hands along with their juuls. he chuckled at them, couldn't let those things go for atleast a night.

he fixed his gaze towards the other side of the couch, seeing a bunch of girls trying to ease their way onto a boys lap, all fighting for his attention. he kept staring, obviously entertained at the way 
the boy was rejecting each girl that came his way.

mattia finally felt the strong gaze, looking back at kairi. he kept the gaze on him. kairi slightly blushed, embarrassed that he had been caught.

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

he quickly got up and made his way towards the kitchen, mattia's gaze never leaving him. he just wanted to find alvaro and alejandro.