𝔚𝔢𝔱 𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔷

𝓙. 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓮 : 𝓦𝓮𝓽 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝔃

0:45 ━━♡⃛━━━━━ 4:33
⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

$$ - ¡ smut !

"𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐬."

mattia was mad as he walked into algebra, he didn't have a single class with anybody he knew. he was so ready for the first day to end.

he was the first one in there, wanting to claim one of the seats in the back. he looked at the door, hoping atleast one of his associates walked in.

kairi was also mad as he approached the class, this was the only class he dreaded. math wasn't his thing and having no one he knew in their wasn't going to make it any better. he walked in, instantly sitting next to the only person who was in their, mattia.

mattia was lost in his thoughts, he was bewildered by kairi. kairi's figure was to die for. it had him technically drooling over the petite boy.

"do you need something?" mattia was snapped out of the trance he was in. he had his eyes on kairi since he had walked in, weirding out kairi.

"uh- i'm sorry, i spaced out." kairi just nodded at mattia, letting it go.

the class filled up minutes after, the teacher explained the syllabus and the bell rung afterwards, mattia staring at kairi walking out, infatuated. maybe math class wouldn't be so bad after all.

"𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭."

a week into school, kairi and mattia befriended eachother. they both had no one in there, quickly finding a friend in eachother.